• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

1.09.5, A Final Demo Remaster. (On Indefinite Hold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice.png

can you thok through the barrier? it doesnt look like a thok barrier. :knuxsmug:
Nah I was supposed to block the entrance to that area off as well, so the wall wasn't textured on the other side. But I forgot to do that lol
and nobody noticed until now lol

The development of this mod has been halted a bit because I have some things to deal with, like school lol

probably will start up again when I get out of school early June

anyways I'll probably put the latest build to make the news sting less

Hey guys, I'm making this post to show off some things in my upcoming mod for users who aren't in/ active in the discord server. And to discuss my future plans for this project. To Put this entire project into a sentence, this is my project to remaster, and port 1.09.4 to the best of my ability for the 15th anniversary upcoming on august 15th this year. Currently demo 2 has released today for the 15th anniversary of 1.09.3 (predecessor) to 1.09.4 and the download link is here. But anyways, I do have some plans for demo 3 and onwards, and if you wanna keep track of development check out my Trello: Anyways On to my plans. Currently the planed updates for demo 3 is, Special stages, CEZ2, Record attack emblems, Level Icons, and match stages. And my lackluster plans for demo 4 is Actual Emblems and some unlockables. Anyways I'll leave some screenshots, and the discussion to you! (P.S If you want some more screenshots, and possibly some footage, I'm happy to give some more!:wonderful:
Post automatically merged:

Just to divert a ton of questions, Castle Eggman zone 2 is currently being remade from the ground up. Because well.... the level isn't that good to be honest. Most of the challenge is just enemy spam. But dont be sad yet, as the original will be an unlockable!

Edit: Note the build showcased on this post is outdated, there is a much better build out on the discord and I might also post it here if there is enough demand, and to add on shown above is the trello page for this mod, it is the most accurate and up to date information about the future and current situation of this mod.
Cool! when it comes out I'll download it.

The development of this mod has been halted a bit because I have some things to deal with, like school lol

probably will start up again when I get out of school early June

anyways I'll probably put the latest build to make the news sting less
ATTENTION EVERYONE
DEVELOPMENT HAS STARTED BACK UP
MAY OR MAY NOT POST A TEASER TOMORROW OR SOMETHING
:oh:

Anyways the next teaser may or may not be about a certain plumber
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and one more thing:

Have fun :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back