• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

1.09.5, A Final Demo Remaster. (On Indefinite Hold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks very good! You didn't list a few things yet that 1.09.4 has so I would add:
Red Volcano Zone... yeah everyone should know this one lol, The 8th emerald, and when obtained you go hyper and get sparkles like in final demo (Video , and the wiki), And maybe other stuff like SA example zone and the other unlockables!
Anyways, Keep up the good work! Can't wait to play this.
Yea, those are at the end of my to-do list.
Post automatically merged:

can you please call that version: 1.09.5???????????
im still waiting for that patch to come out
:knuxsmug:

Small update: Demo 4 should be out by the end of this week.
Then the next update will include emblems
full plans in my trello indicated on the first post in this thread.

UPDATE: Demo 4 has come out and with another patch 4.35. like demo 3, this is available on the discord.

UPDATE: Demo 4 has come out and with another patch 4.35. like demo 3, this is available on the discord.
1. (Slight off topic) Nice new profile
2. I think I see what your doing with your remaster demos, your making the release name somewhat like in the demo era! Smart :lol:

Did you know that the name of the mod "1.09.5" is a reference to Version 1.09.5 of the mod "Super Mystic Sonic"?
nah. he did it because it was a patch people were waiting for. which was also why that version of SMS had version "1.09.5" on it

nah. he did it because it was a patch people were waiting for. which was also why that version of SMS had version "1.09.5" on it
Thing is... Golden Shine has contradicted what you just said there before.

His stated reason for that version name is "as a playful nod to Sonic NextGen", aka, Sonic '06. I'm also pretty sure by that point everyone knew that 1.1/"the final version" was going to be the next big thing, not a 1.09.5, which would have likely just been bugfixes. 1.1 then shifted into 2.0.

Last edited:
Thing is... Golden Shine has contradicted what you just said there before.

His stated reason for that version name is "as a playful nod to Sonic NextGen", aka, Sonic '06. I'm also pretty sure by that point everyone knew that 1.1/"the final version" was going to be the next big thing, not a 1.09.5, which would have likely just been bugfixes. 1.1 then shifted into 2.0.
Well, yeah! SMS 1.09.5 was a playful nod to Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). And yes, 1.09.5 would be a bugfixing patch and 2.0 will be the next big thing.

...and we all know what happened to Super Mystic Sonic in 2.0!

You guys like teasers right :shitsfree:
Screenshot (580).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back