Ionium

How do I...?
Cloud Strife
Soldier 1st Class
From Team Four Stars' Final Fantasy 7 Machinabridged now playable in SRB2Kart!

attachment.php

That's right! Both a WAD and a 3D Model!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Featuring voice lines from the talented Justin Briner!

Please Read the README.TXT For Instructions on How to Install
Make sure to put this in the "mdls.dat" file
Code:
TFSCLOUD KDLC/KTFSCLOUD.md3 3.0 0.0
Special Thanks to "fickleheart" for making Kartmaker &

"flarn2006" for making Blender template for rendering SRB2 sprites!

"Gaudy" and "Ron" for reminding me I suck at giving instructions!

And Thank you for keeping this community alive!

Attachments

• kart0006.jpg
    kart0006.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 4,958
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 298
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 309
  • Cloud card.png
    Cloud card.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 4,694
  • Cloud Combo 2.png
    Cloud Combo 2.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 11,279
  • KC_TFS_CLOUD v1.2.zip
    594.6 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Is missing in the instruction add the following line to mdls.dat:
tfscloud KDLC/KTFSCloud.md3 3.0 0.0

I'm really sorry, I forgot to include instructions on editing mdls.dat, I will update the zip file with new instructions very soon

Even with the instructions, I'm having trouble making the 3D model function. OpenGL is on and I copied the correct text in the mdls.dat file but Cloud shows up as blank with his shadow underneath.
Post automatically merged:

Nvm
Even with the instructions, I'm having trouble making the 3D model function. OpenGL is on and I copied the correct text in the mdls.dat file but Cloud shows up as blank with his shadow underneath.
Nvm. I fixed my issue.

Last edited:
What did you do to fix your issue? I followed the instructions on how to add 3D models, and Cloud still ends up as a blank model in-game. I enabled 3D models on OpenGL, and he still appears blank.

Even with the 3D model fallback option, this still happens. And I find it not just with Cloud, but this is happening with everyone else too.

What did you do to fix your issue? I followed the instructions on how to add 3D models, and Cloud still ends up as a blank model in-game. I enabled 3D models on OpenGL, and he still appears blank.

Even with the 3D model fallback option, this still happens. And I find it not just with Cloud, but this is happening with everyone else too.
I don't really know how to help with all the models but for this Cloud specifically, the mdls.dat text that was supposed to be entered wasn't exactly the same as the .md3 file it was looking for. I renamed the md3 to "KTFSCLOUD.md3" to match the text, (essentially it's case sensitive so it being the wrong case, prevents the game from looking for it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back