Color selection for single player

[Open Assets] Color selection for single player 6

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Welcome to releases!

We understand that images can't be uploaded to the MB at this time, but please try to upload them to the MB later, so we can be sure they are archived here!
 
Last edited:
Image uploading is fixed so I've discarded the temporary imgur album in favor of actual attachments.
 
Updated to v2.

-Fixed minor compatability issue with 2.2.8
-Improved the color ramp of Dawn and renamed it to Crystal
 
Updated again with a minor new feature and some more colors.

-Added new colors: Lake, Nocturne, Gleam, Antichrome
-The release post's images have been updated to reflect the new color roster
-When accompanied by a bot using forcecolor will change it to your color's opposite

pair.gif
 
When I try to click "play", it says that a certain mod isn't available or whatever, although it's in both the launcher and the folder where I got it from. How do I fix this?

Also, is there still an addon limit when using the launcher?(Even though it seems like it should)
Also, if there is, what is the limit in this/normal play?
 
When I try to click "play", it says that a certain mod isn't available or whatever, although it's in both the launcher and the folder where I got it from. How do I fix this?

Also, is there still an addon limit when using the launcher?(Even though it seems like it should)
Also, if there is, what is the limit in this/normal play?
I think you're in the wrong thread. This is a color pack, not a launcher.
 
the addon is fun but the savecolor command don't work for the latest version of sonic robo blast 2. it said so in the console(command 'exec' cannot be run from lua), so please fix so update it everyone doesn't have to keep typing forcecolor every singe time they use the addon. thank you for understanding.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (278).png
    Screenshot (278).png
    893.9 KB · Views: 402

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top