Honey The Cat

zxyspku

Some hack
attachment.php

Yes, there was a disgusting lack of best cat in Kart so I attempted to make her myself. Her many changing colors were inspired by Chenginerd's own attempt at Honey, and her voice clips are from a certain other cat-themed girl also in a 3D fighter. I'm aware Honey has her own voice clips from both Fighting Vipers and it's sequel, but those aren't ripped and I'm not sure how to go about it myself. Anyway, I hope you enjoy playing as the fashionable cat girl!

Attachments

• kart0188.gif
    kart0188.gif
    7.5 MB · Views: 4,151
  • kart0187.gif
    kart0187.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,165
  • kart0186.gif
    kart0186.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,369
  • KC_Honey-v1.zip
    241.5 KB · Views: 2,321
  • huni.png
    huni.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 8,954
Oh my god, she's adorable.

Stunning work. Her sprites are incredibly on-model, and I absolutely love her palette swaps. Even if not for a while, this is a character I'd love to see in bonuschars at some point.

I'm aware Honey has her own voice clips from both Fighting Vipers and it's sequel, but those aren't ripped and I'm not sure how to go about it myself.
There you go :
*Snip* - Don't do that

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah those voices lines aren't that great. I ripped Honey The Cat's voice lines from the fan game Sonic World. A girl named Emmi Jones did an amazing job providing a voice for Honey. It really fits her character perfectly. I recommend giving Honey a newer voice that suits her better. So I created a .rar file that contains new voice lines for Honey for srb2 kart directly from Sonic World. *Snip*
PLEASE consider replacing Honey's voice with her new voice lines I uploaded on google drive. I always wanted to hear her voice from the fan game Sonic World in Srb2 Kart. I want to see it become a reality. I would do it myself, but I don't know how to make sprites or draw.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

OR, you can upload the files for Honey that contains all her sprites and current voice lines when you first created her for this game and I can just replace the current voice lines with her voice lines from Sonic World. I would really appreciate it. The only thing I want to do is change her voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how to share the .rar file. And the purpose of the .rar file is to replace Honey the cat's current voice with a newer and better one, not to be used with someone else's character.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

I actually changed Honey's voice to the new voice lines from Sonic World for kart! I just used the program Slade and replaced all her current voice lines with new ones! Her voice from Sonic World fits her purrfectly and is so cute and squeaky. :3 All thanks to the talented Emmi Jones. She has a Youtube account.

Last edited:
Hey, how about you guys don't share unauthorized modifications of others' work?

How about you read the part that says "This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission."? That includes modifying their work. Don't do that. Any of you pull that again, and I'm gonna start passing out infractions. It is the creator's decision to go with the voice they wish. It's fine to pose a suggestion, but if they ultimately decide they'd rather use Lucky Chloe as opposed to... whomever the Sonic World voice is, then it is their choice, and should be respected. Continued persistence will be dealt with.

Last edited:
I totally get about not sharing unauthorized modifications of others' work. I wasn't planning on sharing or uploading Honey the cat with the new voice I gave her on here. I only did it for my own personal use. I even private messaged the person who created Honey for kart about giving honey a new voice two days ago. I don't think they were going to reply anytime soon. So I did it myself.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back