Azusa Miura

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
okay look I know it's a niche random anime character that like five people will use but hear me out on this

attachment.php


UPDATE 2/12/19:
Sprite offsets/palette issues have been fixed, and all voice clips have been fixed. (again)
​
The misguided, but kindhearted role model of 765 Productions... mistakenly enters the race!
​
Apparently she got lost on the way to the office.
​
attachment.php

​
She handles identically to Sonic, with an overall high top speed! She might be a little bit unorthodox and difficult to handle, though. ​
attachment.php



attachment.php


​
Maybe that's how she keeps getting lost.
​

​


​
 

Attachments

  • KC_AzusaMiura_v1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 652
  • kart0085.jpg
    kart0085.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 675
  • kart0013.gif
    kart0013.gif
    1 MB · Views: 6,095
  • kart0009.gif
    kart0009.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 6,087
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 6,475
  • criminal.gif
    criminal.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 6,005
  • KC_AzusaMiura_V2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 480
  • MD2preview.png
    MD2preview.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 4,771
  • KC_AzusaMiura_v2-pk3.zip
    286.7 KB · Views: 403
  • KC_AzusaMiura_V3.zip
    476.4 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
Quality of this should NOT be ignored, she's actually the most interesting character to come out so far, in my opinion. I love it
 
Okay, I'm SO using her when I download this game! Also, I have a question. How do I get the SRB2 Kart car sprites? I want to make my own characters too.
 
The Kart Krew discord server has some modding channels with more information. Here is the kart template they have posted there.

sheet_base.png
 
attachment.php


Azusa V2 is now live! She now has an entirely self-made MD2 model, a brand new signpost, and more variety in her voice clips.
 
Great to see this character got an update, she's always been one of my favorites. I love the detail of her hair moving on the MD2 as well, it may seem minor but it adds a nice feeling of fluidity.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top