SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The universe works with all energy and matter...*bricked*

Ok, all you have to do is start the game, and then select "srb2 universe" at the menu, when you get to the empty room, go to one of the metal platforms in the middle (they look diferent) And hit the lightdash buton.

...my god, two one sentence no capitalization posts.
horredous isnt it to have sentences like this also thx ree it is good
^^ Example.

Thats real odd, the controls are different, no rings, and when I warped to CEZ3 it crashed. How do you attack?

To attack press ctrl. The attack is kinda like Amy's dash thing, and it takes a lot of them to down 1 enemy at the start, but as you get levels up it becomes easier. Also....*shot*

Like an rpg eh? This is what people keep talking about, no rpg stuff. Man this is a very cool idea, and online would be fun, but gotta enforce rules I guess...btw, when it says new char......*shot for to many questions*

first use ''new game''. Then Level up a bit. Save your game using save game. Later, to load your char, use ''new game'' again. once in the lobby you gotta use ''load game''. And ''thats'' the ''speech'' of the ''day''.

Good lord are you still asking? *shot*
seriously though this guy is getting a bit out of control, just pointing out an obvious fact, don't want to be banned for this.

Pardon the bumbage but,
IMPORTANT!:
While your hosting a netgame, if your power up into any super form, people cannot join. If someone gets an error, then power down to let them rejoin.

Draykon said:
Pardon the bumbage but,
IMPORTANT!:
While your hosting a netgame, if your power up into any super form, people cannot join. If someone gets an error, then power down to let them rejoin.

No it's objectplace that did it not super sonic :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back