Resource icon

[Open Assets] Easily find music using: FindMusic

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Birb64

This lua script basically helps you organize your music without having to change anything about the music themselves.

The code is simple: findmusic

The rest of the code's function is listed in the mod.

You can now add your favorite songs without having to memorize their names!

I mostly made this mod to show the less scripting SRB2 players that they can do great things.

Attachments

• VL_FindMusic-v1.lua
    6.6 KB · Views: 416
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    95.7 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
This probably would have been healthier as a console script, as it doesn't tag the game as "modified", buuuut sure!

You're seriously in luck, I had thought I deleted my account months ago. Anyways, how it works is simple: it changes the camera speed to 0 once you click a button(I forgot which one, I haven't played SRB2 in a long time). The script is simple and basic and really just changes the camera's speed from a console function. There's barely anything to it which is why I allowed it to be reusable. I hope this help, and I pray you a safe and well life. God bless.

You're seriously in luck, I had thought I deleted my account months ago. Anyways, how it works is simple: it changes the camera speed to 0 once you click a button(I forgot which one, I haven't played SRB2 in a long time). The script is simple and basic and really just changes the camera's speed from a console function. There's barely anything to it which is why I allowed it to be reusable. I hope this help, and I pray you a safe and well life. God bless.
Wrong add-on?
Post automatically merged:

Could someone explain to me in detail how it works? It really has not been very clear to me how the commands work
Digging around in the script, it seems the findmusic command is required to be used like findmusicARG, with ARG being:
  • P# - stage music (e.g. Greenflower 2 - GFZ2) (# is a number from 0 to 8)
  • OLD - legacy stage music (e.g. Dark City - DCZ)
  • M - Mystic Realm stage music (e.g. Tempest Valley - MP_RAI)
  • ALT# - alternative music for some of the stages (and also bonus stage music) (e.g. Pipe Towers Overworld - PTZ1)
  • ST - 'special' music (e.g. the titlescreen - _TITLE)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back