Suggestions

In my opinion, this is so annoying, unfair and inconsistent in match and CTF: Combination Super Sonic + Attraction Shield.

As fas as I know, other shields don't make any effect on super characters: nothing happens if player gets Force Shield, Armageddon Shield, Whirlwind Shield or Elemental Shield; but Attraction Shield makes super characters drain all rings from the map and it's almost impossible to defeat them.

Last edited:
As fas as I know, other shields don't make any effect on super characters: nothing happens if player gets Force Shield, Armageddon Shield, Whirlwind Shield or Elemental Shield; but Attraction Shield makes super characters drain all rings from the map and it's almost impossible to defeat them.
This is incorrect. All the shields are still in effect when you have super form. The thing is that the other effects are not nearly as obvious. The shields are removed first when you get hit as a super character, and the jump-spin abilities are overridden by the super status (so no activating whirlwind or armageddon).

However, the Force reflect still triggers as you lose the shield, the Armageddon blast WILL happen if you get hit with the shield, and you can still lay down flames with the Elemental Shield. The only shield actively gimped while super is the Whirlwind Shield, but considering the abilities of the super forms, it doesn't really matter.

1. A way to keep your current number of lives and points when level warping by script. Even if it needs Devmode.

2. A Bonus Stage that uses the hang glider previously suggested for collecting rings or blue spheres for a continue

Last edited:
Not for the Red Volcaino Entrance method. I'm on the verge of replication here.

Now does devmode deactivate unlockables for mods when used in a script?

A script isn't executing code in a different way. A script acts exactly as if the user had typed in those commands into the console himself, it just does it automatically.

Last edited:
But the warning saying that the game needs to be restarted never comes up when executed by script. It leads to confusion.

*A few minuets later* And now I'm even more confused. Typed devmode in a modded game and the warning didn't pop up.

Last edited:
But the warning saying that the game needs to be restarted never comes up when executed by script. It leads to confusion.

*A few minuets later* And now I'm even more confused. Typed devmode in a modded game and the warning didn't pop up.

That's because the game's already modified.
It doesn't matter how you use the code. It's still gonna end up modifying the game.

so if a mod has it's own dat file, the warning will show up when Devmode is activated?

(Just trying to understand it all while trying to experiment)

Make SRB1 mode able to use in custom levels without having to unlock SRB1 Remake. I wanted that to be used in 2d levels.

While we are at it, make the camera shift a bit when you go faster in 2d mode.
But what changes between regualr SRB2 and SRB1 mode?

Last edited:
Make SRB1 mode able to use in custom levels without having to unlock SRB1 Remake. I wanted that to be used in 2d levels.

While we are at it, make the camera shift a bit when you go faster in 2d mode.

17:34] <Kaysakado> By the way
[17:34] <Kaysakado> We need splitscreen for netgame coop
[17:34] <Kaysakado> F12, rather than completely changing the view
[17:34] <Kaysakado> Would enable the second screen
10characters

A "priority" spectating button. It would work much the same as the 'ol F12, but would view through a specific important player instead of having to cycle through the whole player roster, depending on the gametype:

Match: player with highest score.
CTF: player(s) with flag (if not, same condition as Match).
Race: Player in the lead (as of last checkpoint/lap).
Tag/H&S: Seeker(s).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back