• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the fighters honey.wad help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you make it where she doesn't spin in her jump then she won't spin in her roll. Here's the air bubble sprites.

AMY25.jpg

AMY246.jpg

AMY237.jpg

AMY228.jpg

AMY21.jpg

THANK YOU NITRO!! I will have the spin be the jump, so she can actualy get all of the emeralds. Also, would you by chance know how to make her light dash. That would be nice. :mrgreen:
edit: also can you give me what you allready wadded, even though she can only run in one direction without turning into sonic? I wan't to see it for myself.

Actually I haven't updated it yet and I copyed my amy.wad to wad her but I'll update it later and give it to you once I finish the wall climbing sprites for my knux wad.

Actually, as far as I know, as long as you have A1-A8, you're fine. A2 and A8 don't have to be the same sprite, and same with A3 & A7, A4 & A6.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Soon everyone is going to get into making girl sonic characters. There's still Sally, Bunny Rabbot, Sonia, Blaze, Tikal, Mina the mongoose, Julie-su, and probably more.

Are you sexist or something?

Zanyhead said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Soon everyone is going to get into making girl sonic characters. There's still Sally, Bunny Rabbot, Sonia, Blaze, Tikal, Mina the mongoose, Julie-su, and probably more.

Are you sexist or something?
I didn't mean that in a mean way. I just said that because after I made the an amyrose wad I've seen a couple of female wads.

Bump kind of: I like how she looks Although I have never heard of her. I'm going to learn some more about her.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Go ahead and scratch Tikal off the list because I'm making one right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back