This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Kaleb_Advent

Just another Kart guy

hehehenry.png

That's right, Division didn't work so you know I had to try again. I started making this yesterday, and I'm actually pretty proud of it.

He's pretty true to the source material. I used multiple references for the eyes, mouth and body proportions. The voice clips are recorded directly from The Henry Stickmin Collection ($15 on Steam btw). The only thing that could make him better is if he were on his scooter, but I suck at drawing. I'm lucky SRB2K uses simple sprite art, or stuff like this wouldn't be coming from me.

STATISTICS:
Color: Sepia. Head and hands use upper colors, shoes use lower ones. Works great with a lot of palettes, actually.
Stats: 8 Speed, 3 Weight (as fast as Sonic, but a little heavier)
Victory Sign: Freshly calibrated. I used a screenshot to calculate the exact borders of the sign. Real big-brain moment.
thumbnail.jpg

Attachments

• KC_henry_v1.zip
    333.9 KB · Views: 2,428
Last edited:
I hope more is on the way, we need the Red-Headed Outlaw too

also planned or not, Henry has the same stats as Snatcher and my own Haruhi, he keeps up with a contractor and a god

I'm making a Henry addon for SRB2 and i'm thinking of making him a Kart character too using the scooter. If you don't mind.
Edit: By my respects to your efforts, I won't be doing the Kart Character anymore, just the SRB2 one.

Last edited:
That's not the menu used in the base game. Are you using a custom build?

Could we get a scooter version of henry

Hoping we can get him in his scooter soon

Eh, probably not, but we'll see. The next one I make, if any at all, will be Ellie.

Where did you get that menu on the in-game screenshot?

That's not the menu used in the base game. Are you using a custom build?

This video uses the Birdhouse build. Look it up sometime, it's also got 60fps!

By my respects to your efforts, I won't be doing the Kart Character anymore, just the SRB2 one.

I appreciate the respect, but don't let me stop you. If you want to put him on a scooter, by all means!

the bold action man

I am waiting for the Bold Action Man....

im actually working on my own Charles mod rn and ill be posting it here soon as well

(i had some ideas where the cart was literally his helicopter and Charles was sticking his head out the window but that was too complicated so i just made it where he cut out, painted cardboard and taped it on to make his cart look like his helicopter)
also im new l vl

edit: i finished the mod and ill post it here somewhere

edit2: i tried posting it but for some reason it says that i either didnt activate my account (witch i did) or that i need some sort of administrators permission or something? idk but i sent an email and havent gotten a responce yet

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back