Skin Magic Box

[Open Assets] Skin Magic Box 1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Icezer

Local Ice Cube Frien. Robotic Hedgehog Enthusiast.
This mod takes heavy inspiration from Alistair's Magic Box, aka Sonic but it switches games with every ring picked up.

Introducing the Skin Magic Box! This mod will randomly switch your skin with every ring you touch. Mod characters are supported (to a point) and there is no extra hassle of updating the list required, as it automatically looks to see what skins are currently added to the game.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    3 MB · Views: 533
  • L_SkinMagicBox-v1.pk3
    928 bytes · Views: 399
Last edited:
Nice to see this in SRB2. Really had a blast with the original Magic Box and doing a complete run through of SRB2 with different characters loaded was an experience. I highly recommend anyone giving this a shot with some of your favorite characters added.

Nice to see this in SRB2. Really had a blast with the original Magic Box and doing a complete run through of SRB2 with different characters loaded was an experience. I highly recommend anyone giving this a shot with some of your favorite characters added.
Yea same, honestly this was a blast with cobalt'nt chars too, kept softlocking me with microwave tho.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back