What If Nintendo did Sonic Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Fox said:
Wasn't Gamegear Sega's last system? Gamegear had epic Sonic games, but poor battery and graphics.

No Dreamcast...

How you gonna back up Sega if you don't know what up with them?

Whoops, I knew that. Got confused because I thought since I played Dreamcast first, it was before gamegear.

Have you noticed how Nintendo makes games to add features? They don't try good to make a good game, they just want the feaure done.

The Dark Fox said:
They don't try good to make a good game, they just want the feaure done.
...What?

They add a feature to a game, and work the game around that feature, to make it more interesting. Sonic Advance 1/2/3 never looked that interesting to me because it looked like it played just like an old Sonic game, and if I wanted to play them I would warm up my Wii and plop in Sonic Mega Collection. What if every Zelda was the same? No new items, no interesting plot twist, no...new feature. Windwaker was my favorite game on the Gamecube, I'v beat it 3 times, and I'm currectly powering up the Master Sword (With Makar) and trust me, it wasn't realesed just for sailing and beautifull cell-shaded graphics, it had much more to it. How would you like it if Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy didn't have the things that made them interesting? What if instead of them, you just got "Super Mario 64 2" and "Super Mario 64 3" and the games worked exactly the same, but with diffrent levels. If Nintendo realesed games just for new features an didn't care how the game turned out, trust me, you'd know. *CoughSonicHeroescough*

NeoJames said:
The Dark Fox said:
They don't try good to make a good game, they just want the feaure done.
...What?

They add a feature to a game, and work the game around that feature, to make it more interesting. Sonic Advance 1/2/3 never looked that interesting to me because it looked like it played just like an old Sonic game, and if I wanted to play them I would warm up my Wii and plop in Sonic Mega Collection. What if every Zelda was the same? No new items, no interesting plot twist, no...new feature. Windwaker was my favorite game on the Gamecube, I'v beat it 3 times, and I'm currectly powering up the Master Sword (With Makar) and trust me, it wasn't realesed just for sailing and beautifull cell-shaded graphics, it had much more to it. How would you like it if Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy didn't have the things that made them interesting? What if instead of them, you just got "Super Mario 64 2" and "Super Mario 64 3" and the games worked exactly the same, but with diffrent levels. If Nintendo realesed games just for new features an didn't care how the game turned out, trust me, you'd know. *CoughSonicHeroescough*
And that concludes our story why nintendo is so popular :P Super Mario 64 was awesome no matter how you look at it. Also nintendo is responsible for the best game, SSB. The style of SSB hasn't changed much but it's still pretty awesome to see a SEGA character and some other characters appear in it with updated features in every new smash bros. As for sonic team, put eggman on hold for awhile.

it really doesnt matter who makes the next sonic game aslong as they repair the current formula they have going for them, now that you mention it the one on nintendo wii beats the xbox360 adventure but they both blow in means of quality.

We would have Dr. Sonic! *shot* Though I'm pretty sure Sintendo would make Sonic party games (Sonic Shuffle 2 any one?) And racing games (Oh wait they already did.) And last but not least sports.

Ok this is pissing me off...

Nintendo would NOT do that. They do that to Mario, that's it. They don't do this to Zelda, Animal crossing, F-Zero, Metroid, or anything else.

NeoJames said:

Nintendo would NOT do that. They do that to Mario, that's it. They don't do this to Zelda, Animal crossing, F-Zero, Metroid, or anything else.

Quoted for the truth.

Yall just hating on Mario Party cause it did better than Sonic Shuffle.

And beside this is MARIO PARTY not NINTENDO PARTY, if it was Nintendo Party then we would see all F-Zero and other nintendo products.

Silver360 said:
NeoJames said:

Quoted for the truth.

Yall just hating on Mario Party cause it did better than Sonic Shuffle.

And beside this is MARIO PARTY not NINTENDO PARTY, if it was Nintendo Party then we would see all F-Zero and other nintendo products.

That WOULD be cool though. You must admit.

I don't know if Anyone knew this, but The Game Sonic and The Secret Rings' Gameplay was designed by Nintendo, the levels were made by Nintendo, but everything else was made by Sonic Team...I don't know if you knew this, but if you did...good.

MegamanZero29292 said:
I don't know if Anyone knew this, but The Game Sonic and The Secret Rings' Gameplay was designed by Nintendo, the levels were made by Nintendo, but everything else was made by Sonic Team...I don't know if you knew this, but if you did...good.
Proof please?

MegamanZero29292 said:
Umm, no it wasn't. They had Sega of America working on the levels and everything, as you can clearly see if you unlocked the concept art and unfinished videos and such. Plus, before the game was done, Nintendo Power had an interview with Sega of America, and they were obviously the ones creating the game from the interview. I would really, really love to hear where this false information came from. Probably something like "oh i saw a site on the interwebs and believed it"or maybe"A friend of mine said it, and he doesn't lie asdfasdf", right?

Orangelink said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
Umm, no it wasn't. They had Sega of America working on the levels and everything, as you can clearly see if you unlocked the concept art and unfinished videos and such. Plus, before the game was done, Nintendo Power had an interview with Sega of America, and they were obviously the ones creating the game from the interview. I would really, really love to hear where this false information came from. Probably something like "oh i saw a site on the interwebs and believed it"or maybe"A friend of mine said it, and he doesn't lie asdfasdf", right?
Actually, no, none of those things were why I had that, because In a future Sonic Game, (I can't recall, but I saw it on Wiki) They said that the same game was going to be released on PS3, XBOX 360, PS2(I don't see why), And the Wii, it said that Nintendo was going to change the game up a bit so It would take advantage of The Wii Remote. If you want proof, I'll give you a link right towards where it said that...

...?

Let me start off, but because Nintendo would (not saying they will) change a future game, dosn't mean they changed a past one, and the Wii version of Sonic Unleased will be diffrent, yes, but Nintendo had nothing to do with that, Sonic Team's adding a little waggle for the Wii, that's all (Or maybe there will be more diffrent things for the Wii, I don't know!)

For future refrences: Don't pull random facts out of your ass.

MegamanZero29292 said:
Actually, no, none of those things were why I had that, because In a future Sonic Game, (I can't recall, but I saw it on Wiki) They said that the same game was going to be released on PS3, XBOX 360, PS2(I don't see why), And the Wii, it said that Nintendo was going to change the game up a bit so It would take advantage of The Wii Remote. If you want proof, I'll give you a link right towards where it said that...
...You realise that this falls under the category of "oh i saw a site on the interwebs and believed it", right? Even worse , it was the wiki. But anyways, this doesn't even say anything about Wildfire(I hate it's new name, so I refuse to use it). That's talking about Sonic Unleashed, NOT Wildfire. Hell, it's Sonic team doing the changes for that. Not Nintendo. Even so, if this was the case, by your logic the same people who made the horrible CD:I Zelda games made the first Legend of Zelda, too. Sure, some of the level design and controls are being changed, but not by Nintendo, and not that drastically. I have absolutely no idea how the hell this would make you think "ZOMG, Nintendo mad Wildfire which is an entirely different game then the one the article talked about! Woo!". Enlighten me, please.

Orangelink said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
...You realise that this falls under the category of "oh i saw a site on the interwebs and believed it", right? Even worse , it was the wiki. But anyways, this doesn't even say anything about Wildfire(I hate it's new name, so I refuse to use it). That's talking about Sonic Unleashed, NOT Wildfire. Hell, it's Sonic team doing the changes for that. Not Nintendo. Even so, if this was the case, by your logic the same people who made the horrible CD:I Zelda games made the first Legend of Zelda, too. Sure, some of the level design and controls are being changed, but not by Nintendo, and not that drastically. I have absolutely no idea how the hell this would make you think "ZOMG, Nintendo mad Wildfire which is an entirely different game then the one the article talked about! Woo!". Enlighten me, please.
Dang.

I think people use wiki instead of the REAL SITE. I mean sure most of the things on wiki are true, but not all. Even I had to correct Sonic Next Gen on wiki because they didn't believe that there was a lava level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back