Suggestions

This topic isn't for whining about not being able to do what about 50 other people can do. But, here.
First, tak ethe LEFT turn at the beginning. Not the RIGHT. Use Tails to fly through the part. then up the platforms. Now when you get into the room with lazers, grab a ring, and run through as long as you can. If you get hit, grab the ring(s) and keep going. Now manuever the upside down treadmill part. now fly up the lava wall, jump up the hole, fly up to the next check point, fly throught the next part, jump on the springs, and you should be at the next checkpoint. go through the zoom tube, and as soon as you get out of it, mash the jump button and turn left to head towards the air thing. land in it, then spindash and jump and fly to the finish. Not that hard.

I am playing as Sonic with all emeralds,if I was tails I would beat it easily.

I keep getting crushed by the red crusher if I go left (because of a damn camera glitch),going right,I get as far as the space area with the metal beams and the second emerald token but with only 3 of my 21 lives remaining and I drown my 3 lives away.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

What? 2.0.1 to 2.0.6 was a bug fix, IIRC nothing is different expect ERZ3 with the gravity and stuff.

Why are you using a gamec- nevermind

Because it is extremely easier than using the keyboard and I do not get cramps/arthiritis from it,it also gives me a smoother sense of direction being set to analog.

I also would like to suggest that there be a hidden water shield near the space place (lol) in ERZ1,or possibly two different switches you could hit that temporarily allows to breath for a short period so I can at least beat act 1.

Last edited:
Yes, but many people here wants a water run ability, so, we can only consider the water sneakers.

I'm all for the discussion of making the shield separate, and I really think they should be, but what does running on water have to do with the shields? We all seem to think that the water shield and fire shield should be separate. But there's a rule at the first post of this topic saying if it exceeds 10 posts, make another thread for it, and we've clearly gone over that limit. I'll create the topic now.

Since we are talking about shields, make a black shield, that protects you for 4 times, or, if this is too much, 3 times.

That's just an overpowered force shield >.>
Anyways, I noticed that the team-colored item boxes, when broken open, change back to the normal item box color. I am doing both sprites for each color now. I already have blue finished.
untitled5004260340-iaza.gif

What about a power up type thing that protects you from spikes for a limit time? Spike resistant boots? Lasts maybe 15 seconds or so.

Perhaps we could make the power last as long as you don't get hit, like a shield. That would make spike-resistant boots useful in their own right.

Or like the Sonic R running on water shield, except with spikes. You could keep the shield, run on spikes, untill you step/jump off or get hit.

Yes, but as soon as you step off the spikes you lose it. So basicly the same just with one small difference.

Personally, I think the whole idea of having a shield for the minor abilities such as running on water and stepping on spikes should be put in the game.

Like said before, the bubble shield that was mentioned, it would pop instantly on spike related things, and the effect would be similar to that of the attraction shield hitting the water. It just vanishes upon contact so you'd get hit anyways.

I don't think having a shield for every minor thing would be a good idea. It would vastly increase the number of shields, and most of them would be highly powerful in very few situations and useless in all the others. In Match for example, there are no spikes.

The whirlind shield is very useless for me in match, a double jump don't help any player. So, I agree with you SpiritCrusher, but creating news shields will increase the gameplay too. Many power-ups are powerful in a few situations and useless in the others.
For example: The armageddon shield is very powerful in meadow match zone, but in jade vallley zone this shield don't helps a lot, because the player can easily run to another place.
*The atraction shield is completely useless in lvls with a lot of water and is very powerful in lvls that doesn't have water.

One shield don't need to be useful in all situations, this make imbalance of the shields in game. But I don't want a lot of shields,to me, only 3 shields more.

Last edited:
The whirlind shield is very useless for me in match, a double jump don't help any player.
Oh, it does a lot in certain situations. For example, it helps getting out of the river in Sapphire Falls.

So, I agree with you SpiritCrusher, but creating news shields will increase the gameplay too.
More shields do not mean more gameplay, especially if some of them aren't as powerful as others.

Many power-ups are powerful in a few situations and useless in the others.
For example: The armageddon shield is very powerful in meadow match zone, but in jade vallley zone this shield don't helps a lot, because the player can easily run to another place.
*The atraction shield is completely useless in lvls with a lot of water and is very powerful in lvls that doesn't have water.
The Armageddon Shield is very powerful in Jade Valley too, you just need to wait until there are enough people around you. The Attraction Shield is all but useless in stages with water, it's powerful everywhere.

One shield don't need to be useful in all situations, this make imbalance of the shields in game.
How is it imbalanced if all shields are useful? The opposite is true, vast differences in usefulness make the game less balanced.

But I don't want a lot of shields,to me, only 3 shields more.
Where did that completely arbitrary number come from? To me, it seems like some of you just request more shields for the sake of requesting them.

EDIT: Oh wow, I didn't even notice that this was the Suggestions thread. We have a topic for this debate now anyway.

I don't think having a shield for every minor thing would be a good idea. It would vastly increase the number of shields, and most of them would be highly powerful in very few situations and useless in all the others. In Match for example, there are no spikes.
While I'm also against having power-ups for every single thing, I'll point out that Gravity Boots exist as a monitor and yet don't spawn in any of the multiplayer modes for a very obvious reason.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back