Status
Not open for further replies.
Than that's yes, not no. Anyways, can you make a dark, ominous purple Userbar with a moon saying "TDF?"

I apologize for, well, somewhat flaming you.

The Dark Fox said:
Than that's yes, not no. Anyways, can you make a dark, ominous purple Userbar with a moon saying "TDF?"

I apologize for, well, somewhat flaming you.
LAWL Suck up!
but yes After i'm done with Autosavers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autosaver:
auto.png

The Dark Fox:
TDF.png

I will agree with the topic's standpoint; signature images should be brought back. I mean, if you just set an image size restriction, everything should be fine. The only real thing you would have to watch for is profanity. It couldn't be that bad, right? I've seen some signatures larger than most posts, and really, sometimes it's easier to convey what you're trying to say in your signature with an image. You know what they say... A picture's worth 1000 words. The character limit doesn't allow as many words as a picture would provide.

It's a yes or no question Ash. Do you want a avatar or not? *Shot*
Alright joking aside I'm going with Ash on this but there should be a restrictions to where a picture would take 50-100 words.

You can make pictures with letters.
(Middle finger pointing out,Sonic,Lol!,ect)

But yeah,Image sigs would be GREAT.

Okay, seriously. This topic has reached four pages after a mere three hours. There had better be a good reason behind this. If this topic turns bad, you know what will happen.

Just a warning.

darksonic143 said:
dark_avatar.png

Colors : blue ,dark blue,black

Name: darksonic143 (spriter)

That's about it!
asdfgsfd.png

Sorry. Photoshop didn't like the outline. Had to use a different sprite D:

I say, these are becoming quite popular. Is it okay if I help you make them armonte? When I made the first one it was really fun.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I say, these are becoming quite popular. Is it okay if I help you make them armonte? When I made the first one it was really fun.
O.K but you never Used the one I made you and you change your sig about every hour. Keep This Topic Alive

armonte the hedgehog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
O.K but you never Used the one I made you and you change your sig about every hour. Keep This Topic Alive
I did use yours temporarily. Just trying to keep it original. And I'm still trying to find somthing to put in my sig.

Can you do one like this with Tails's face? Can it be in a perfect square shape, instead of a rectangle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back