• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Newrecolor.wad! Total unoriginality ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Crap, I just realized, this might count as a bump)
BlazingPhoenix said:
Zeshiro said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Zeshiro, I have got to say, that I love how you make your wads.
It must take a lot of time to make each individual Sprite, each pixel at a time... I am just amazed at how you can do JUST that.

Also, if it's okay with you, I would like to possibly keep your sprites on my FTP server, just in case something similar of this nature, were to happen again and so you don't loose all your work.

That would be a great help, actually. And in return, I guess I could help with your character when I finish with these.
In that case, then I'd love to provide hosting too, just because I care...or do I..? No wait, I do. :P

Edit: done: http://kingofflames.sepwich.com/Zeshiro

Hay! I thought of the idea!
Anyway Zeshiro, If you want them uploaded to my FTP server (Link) (Need infromation? PM me.), just PM me the sprites that you have completed or send them on IRC.

Bump!~

I haven't stopped working on this, just had a little hiatus. But now things are back on track. I've been trying to get other wads done was well, and figured I could at least post and get some feedback on a few things.

flamewadlv3.png

Request wad for Flame I'm working on.

flamewad2ey5.png

I think the frames look a little better with less detail. Not better as still frames, but better when viewed as a rotation.

flamerotate12909cn0.gif

I'm also still trying to design a portaits for the wads. But everything is still in the prototype stages for now. The psudo anime/Sonic X spikes stay, though.

kairun13091yz7.gif

Preview of the running frame I'm working on now. (LOL, Censor)

Super mystic sonic said:
I'd like to, but I would need Zeshiro's permission, since I heard the wad was ment to be pretty private.

If you have them, upload them. My computer crashed, and I lost all of my things. (For the third time). Yes, fate has delt me a cruel irony. After the flood private messages to get them. Now I need the Zeshiro wads.

Zeshirowadsplz :(

Or as I've been asked before.. "cn i have ur wads?????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:" (On a side note, I hate that smiley.)

Nice, the red ones hair looks a little weird though. And is it just me or is your style of drawing kinda anime-ish?

Zeshiro said:
flamewadlv3.png

Request wad for Flame I'm working on.

flamewad2ey5.png

I think the frames look a little better with less detail. Not better as still frames, but better when viewed as a rotation.

HAWT SECKS! *Bricked*

I love how the sprites are coming out for this. Although I feel that the sprites with the hair detail look good up until the last one (the back sprite). But it's your choice on what you want to do.

Those Flame sprites still freak me out. He looks more like a human with a Hedgehog's head, than an actual Hedgehog.

But, at least it's not a red Sonic with yellow markings anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back