Snow the Elementa
Blood the Demonix (sort of)
Ashura the Elementa
Ragen the Elementa/Demonix
The other Snow
Thunder the Elementa
Rock the Elementa
Sonic The Hedgehog
Tails the Fox (What he chose instead of Miles "Tails" Prower)
Knuckles the Echidna
Hyper Son
CIA/123
Yuni
Sparky the Hedgehog
Sonic Destiny
Speedylizzard14 (James)
Flyer3f

I am missng someone. If I am missing you, please tell me so I can add you to the list.
YAY IM IN HERE!

The Dark Fox said:
You can't have friends on the internet. Amy isn't a friend if you saw her 4 times.
wow you live a really boring internet life. How can you NOT have friends on the internet? I dont get how someone can play online and not make friends :/

This topic itself is somewhat unstable because it depends on how you view the term "friendship". If the following statement is true:
Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behaviour between two or more humans.
then having friends over the internet is possible. Someone might of helped you find a mystic temple or something, and you help them with something else. Now, other people view friendship to a deeper level, and state that Friendship is a close relationship where one can actually be there for co-operation if needed. This is also a view that is more on the "touchy feely" side of the word. I myself believe that both exist in seperate ways: The first view applying to the internet, and the second view applying to RL(real life).

Yay for:

QWERTYUHONEYWAFFLEZ
SONICMASTER
Sik
N.Cenz
Amy Rose
Flayr3f
sb
zeldagamer00 (i go on his server a lot)
Mz. Amy
Yart
Slash
Armonte
usuario
Okay, so there are more, if I missed anyone let me know.
And if I am a friend of yours, then... you missed me on the list. Please stamp my name on there. I'm surprised nobody has said me yet, or if they did, I missed it. T_T

Mines are as followed

Insert Name Here/Incognito/Improper Fraction
Godspeed/Lightspeed
Flyer3F
Thunder The Elementa
Slash
Dark Dragon
Moogleguy(Sneako)
Aurora The Fox
Amy Rose
Saya Dark Princess
Hypermysticshadic
Chase The Elementa
Invert Tails Prower
Nightmare Cenz
Willian

My list consists of

-Avi
-Kisuke Urahara
-Joe Higashi
-Blue Echidna (From netgames, and added on msn)

Those are really the only people I've tried to get to know, so only these few people.

flyer3f said:
I'll explain this with some "reasoning"
Sure, take me going into a netgame and I find a cool guy named Whirlwind the Hedgehog, or something. If he and I get to know each other well, I'd call us pals, but nothing more. Any person can simply lie their way on the Internet. Whirlwind can possibly be some kind of terrible rapist or something hunting for girls, but I wouldn't really know those kind of things unless I knew him as a person. Knowing someone as a username doesn't make them a friend; having them an actual important person for your life, outside of just having an awesome netgame with them, does.

Chaos said:
flyer3f said:
wow you live a really boring internet life. How can you NOT have friends on the internet? I dont get how someone can play online and not make friends :/
I'll explain this with some "reasoning"
Sure, take me going into a netgame and I find a cool guy named Whirlwind the Hedgehog, or something. If he and I get to know each other well, I'd call us pals, but nothing more. Any person can simply lie their way on the Internet. Whirlwind can possibly be some kind of terrible rapist or something hunting for girls, but I wouldn't really know those kind of things unless I knew him as a person. Knowing someone as a username doesn't make them a friend; having them an actual important person for your life, outside of just having an awesome netgame with them, does.
I understand what you mean. I always considered friends the same thing as pals. My friends on SRB2 aren't instantly my friends after one netgame, I actually talk with them and see them in servers often. And I never tell any personal info over the internet so I'm comfortable having friends.

Oh and the next time you want to explain something with reasoning and get your point across, ya might want to not call what others post "Crap."

Hm, Haven't really been able to induldge in Net Play yet. Never tried it. It seems wierd I've been playing SRB2 for so long and havent even glanced at the netplay feature.

I'll do it eventually. I think.

My friends be anyone who isn't an enemy/n00b. Especially those who are fun to netgame with. Well, not really. My friends are anyone who is funny, nice, and whom I can't pwn effortlessly.

I have over 9000*Shot*

I have many...but not over 9000.Maybe over 100...Or 50...I know many people in SRB2 but i can't name them.That would be hard to me...

Gemini Spark said:
Yay for:

QWERTYUHONEYWAFFLEZ
SONICMASTER
Sik
N.Cenz
Amy Rose
Flayr3f
sb
zeldagamer00 (i go on his server a lot)
Mz. Amy
Yart
Slash
Armonte
usuario
Is that me?I know some Usuarios in SRB2.I'm wondering if it's me...

Air_The_Elementa said:
Loner.Me and my Pics are worth 1000 words pics...
lonely.jpg
*sniffs* *sighs* *dies*
LOSER!!!!! *shot*
just joking. is that really you?

My SRB2 friends are *drumroll plz*:

MoogleGuy(Sneako)
GodSpeed/Lightspeed
Blade T. Vampire
N.Cenz
Improper Fraction/InsertNameHere(any otha names he uses...)
Slash
ProjectSolaris(when he remembers...-.-)
Flyer3F
Amy Rose (Both)
Thunder the Elementa
Saya Dark Princess
DJ
Gemini Spark
Zealdagamer00
Blue
123 Reunite
Lysandra
Zak the Hedgehog (i guess)
Tailkku/TS
Eggman891
Kaze
James the Hedgehog
Cody

I think thats it!

I'm not your friend. Because of this, I'm assuming you added random people you played in netgames, like everyone else is.

Just keep me out of your little lists, okay? :<

I frequently come back to this topic just to see Ash's replies. It's worth it, because Ash seems to be the only one here who actually gets what's going on, and its hylairyous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back