Master server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cant be! I just deleted srb2, played .hack and got asked to have sex with a lesbian(no joke), and my mom has geico!But on .hack you ask to have sex....

Shadamy-Angel said:
This cant be! I just deleted srb2, played .hack and got asked to have sex with a lesbian(no joke), and my mom has geico!But on .hack you ask to have sex....

So she has geico...., but get back to the topic,if srb2.org is down is the master server running?

Shadamy-Angel said:
oooook......... *runs*

Anyways the master server has been moved to a diffrent adress and is redirected to that adress but it doesnt help because it sometimes doesnt redirect to the new site >_>

This sucks potatoes on stick made by a giant cockroach!Why is everyone changing the fucken web-site for pete sacks!?

Don't evade the curse filter

SuperSonicStar* said:
Shadamy-Angel said:

So she has geico...., but get back to the topic,if srb2.org is down is the master server running?
Yes...Why in the heck no one is hosting??

Superusuario said:
SuperSonicStar* said:
Shadamy-Angel said:

Yes...Why in the heck no one is hosting??
Because the server is down. One moment I'm connected, then I can't even listserv the next.

Ah fallycrackers, chee Masters Servers isn'ts workings!

Jeese this is annoying! Why are they moving the MS anyway? It causes more trouble then it's worth in my opinion!
I really hope it's up soon, Online play is the only reason I still have SRB2 on my computer!

They should work on this like .hack.Data bugs messed up a web site.Like this is happening to srb2 with databugs.What if the ms never comes back up and everybody leaves to it comes back up.Or worse they all leave and never comeback even if it is up!

Re: Ah fallycrackers, chee Masters Servers isn'ts workings!

The Word Tamer said:
Jeese this is annoying! Why are they moving the MS anyway? It causes more trouble then it's worth in my opinion!
I really hope it's up soon, Online play is the only reason I still have SRB2 on my computer!

The online play for this game can get horrendisly(sp?) laggy. On top of that, 10 rings says that you only play coop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back