Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, don't forget the body! I have my own body. If somebody haven't any, then he/she's a ghost.

Well, what if you're a nobody?

I have my own fangame... that noone except The_Maker and the SAGE administrator knows about.
:twisted:

Only the couple of post in here, yes. Lets all try to keep the ring ideas low, that would definitely overflow the hood when you're on first-person view.

as much as id like to reply to that i might be kicked, shot, shoved into box, ripped apart, limped in to obstacle course zone, hit many many many times with shovels and baseball bats whilst being struck down listening to eggman rambling on to tails about science....

so i will say now to have bounce ring. bounces off walls 5 times then dissapears even if it hits players
this was said through free will *gulp* and.... *camera blanks out* *BANG BANG BANG*

If you kill yourself in tag, you're pretty much guaranteed victory, since no one can tag you. Someone's probably suggested this before, I just can't find it, but I think that if you kill yourself in tag (by falling in a pit, getting crushed, drowning, etc.) you should become IT.

How about a savegame that will save your exact time, position, etc.?

That existed once, considering that's how DOOM ALWAYS handled savegames. It was removed for the current saving method, though...

bigboi said:
How about a savegame that will save your exact time, position, etc.?
That used to be in Doom. It was removed intentionally. We've all done the trick in first person shooters where you save right before you do anything, and it's just cheating and we all know it.

Beat the stage legitimately, you cheater ^_~

Did you also edit source code to get that nine foot penis of yours? But back on topic. Can you put some hidden characters in SRB2? It's boring just unlocking levels. How about NiGHTS?

I don't know if this has been brought up/suggested, or if this should be in bug reports, but here's something. How about when you're playing 2-P on one comp. and the second player gets speed boots or something, and no music plays. There should be some music there. Why not put that in?

Super Sonic 2005 said:
I don't know if this has been brought up/suggested, or if this should be in bug reports, but here's something. How about when you're playing 2-P on one comp. and the second player gets speed boots or something, and no music plays. There should be some music there. Why not put that in?

Hmm.. that's weird.. I could've swore I added that in 1.08...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 8, Members: 0, Guests: 8)

Back