• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
playa2a8.png

ph33r.

Actually, firemario, they're not. Look at the XTreme sprites again. AJ's sprites have a totally different style.

No, I started out by copying the X-Treme sprites, because I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Later when I figured out what I was doing, I tried to transition them a bit without making it very noticable.

bsfall1.png

I havn't seen those sprites in a long time, so I'll just take your word for it Mystic.

Regardless of what I said, he did a very good job at making them. He ought to be a master at drawing Sonic by now...

I've already started "taking" the Windy Valley textures in the demo (I know, i used to have the full, but I lost the 1st CD and I un-installed it). I have yet to put together the pvrviewer.rar parts (files pvrviewer.part1.rar and pvrviewer.part2.rar). If any1 can tell me how to combine files with that part1 or part2 thing, I would be able to do the "taking" :mrgreen:

What happened to that Sonic that this whole topic is about?!?! If that's your new Sonic, then will you just toss out the "old" one? We all have been anxious to play with that other one!

I know

Anyway, my new sonic has a darker color(SA2:B), longer spikes(any SA), green eyes(Woot Yeah!), and, coming soon, new running animation!(seeing as though that's a big concern).

Furyhunter600 or SS005, if you would like the current sheet(with character select pic included), PM me

I just played the demo level. Aside from the music, what is new? I noticed the water looks a little better, but was that all?

We can have 2 Sonic's, can we?
Like you know what i mean, you can pick either the SA-DX sonic or the sonic you made :wink: .

P.S:Will Blaze Hedgehog team up with us?

Grinds? Slopes? Such things don't exsist with SRB2, the closest to grinds are possibly miniture-FOF conveyors. If you put too many slopes or just too big-of a slope in one level, I can promise you MAJOR lag. Use steps, they work just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back