View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017   #249
VirtualBlitz546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lach View Post
As much as I would LOVE to get the Sonic R MD2s asap, I think it's better that you focus on one project at a time and release things in packs rather than scatter individual models in small side releases. Besides, STHE123O's Sonic '06 mod is coming soon, so continuing to work on the '06 stuff would coincide with that perfectly!
The side releases were just a suggestion, though I understand it may be a bad practice to bring more content faster. Though I would've of wanted a bit more feedback from more people on this suggestion I made, I think I will just focus on one project :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lach View Post
Having said that though, working on one singular project until it's done can get boring quickly, so if you ever feel like you need a break from '06 and that you'd be more productive working on new side-release material, then go for it! Whatever makes pushing quality content out the easiest is what you should go for.
This is actually true, I've had a lot of stress working on these 06 models, and I still do (having problems with Shadow's model), and I needed some breaks and work on something else, but I think I better save that for smaller projects.