Thread: [Script] Encore characters
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018   #4
Larz T
Siced

I said this in a Discord Server but this pretty much sums up my thoughts on FuriousFox's script as well as your script.
Quote:
I kinda want to get this out here but I love the idea of using characters for lives. It adds a lot more variety to gameplay. The only problem I see is that Rings are kind of irrelevant now but other than that I would love to see more Sonic games and SRB2 mods exclusively use Encore Mode gameplay.

One thing I want to suggest is maybe making an adjustable cap to how many characters Encore Mode will load up if someone ever wanted an extra challenge. For example if you have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Dirk loaded into SRB2 and set Encore Mode to give you three characters instead of unlimited, it can pick from either Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, or Dirk when busting an extra live monitor. Once you reach the adjustable cap, you will not be able to receive anymore characters unless if someone bites the dust.

Other than that, I was looking forward to someone making an Encore script. Thank you FuriousFox and Tripel the fox!
YouTube