- What permissions do you give others to modify and/or maintain your submission?
- Modify: ASK ME - Maintain: YES - Others must ask me for permission before modifying my submission or use it in their own work, and I reserve the right to say no for any reason. I do, however, give permission for my entire submission to be maintained by others.
- I made sure my file(s) follow the Submissions Guidelines
- I named my file(s) correctly (see Filename Conventions)
- OpenGL Shaders must be set to ON in Video/OpenGL settings or else you will get a black screen with only the HUD.
- If you have multiple GPUs like a laptop with integrated graphics and dedicated GPU, the game may not select the correct one and your headset will get a black screen. Change whatever system setting to force the game to be on your dedicated GPU.
- It's possible to start the game facing the wrong direction which will also look like a black screen. Turn around and see if the menu is behind you. If it is, open steam VR settings, face forward, and reset your seated position.