zelda tears of the kingdom and kirby returns to dreamland

Squid

⭐long time lurker
super excited for Tears of the Kingdom and Kirby return to Dreamland remake coming next year
the new mech ability reminds me of planet robobot and i'm glad the old minigames from the gba games and super star are getting some attention.

for zelda, something about the painting here intrigued me, I don't know why or what it means and I don't wanna sit around and wait for the game to release so I can see what's so significant about it haha
Screenshot 2022-09-13 1.18.08 PM.png

i am excited about totk as much as the next guy but man......three whole years since the reveal and we only have about two minutes total gameplay, and it's releasing in ~8 months. hopefully there's a direct centred on it between now and may, or at least a trailer in the (inevitable) february direct.

return to dreamland is looking awesome, though, glad that we'll now finally have a great RTDL kirby formula game on the switch! plus dedede's design from forgotten land is always a win

I am hyped for return to dreamland, Before I get that one I need to finish Kirby and The Forgotten Land.

The only thing that's remotely like a farm sim, Is that you pluck the pikmin. The rest (for the most part) is just normal RTS gameplay.
Slime Rancher is the only farm sim where you exploit the livestock for profit.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back