Yourself in First Person

Yourself in First Person v1.4 (thanks @flaminjut and @JunioCD)

Works fine. My only issue is I see this becoming a good thing to have when you're platforming in a first person perspective (speaking on the behalf of my friend who only plays in first person) but sometimes the model just clips over the camera just enough where it becomes intrusive to even have. The full body is fine, but when you're running or especially jumping, it causes some eyesores and weirdness if I say so myself. Other than that, welcome to releases!

Works fine. My only issue is I see this becoming a good thing to have when you're platforming in a first person perspective (speaking on the behalf of my friend who only plays in first person) but sometimes the model just clips over the camera just enough where it becomes intrusive to even have. The full body is fine, but when you're running or especially jumping, it causes some eyesores and weirdness if I say so myself. Other than that, welcome to releases!
Alright! I'll try to fix it as soon as possible...

Context in my review.
srb20005.gif

seems like a cool thing to use
unfortunately i don't do first person
but ill try this mod anyways :wow:

thanks, but I guess movebob cannot be changed with LUA, please test your mods before updating them (even when you are sure everything is working in theory)
what I would do is print on console once something like "please change movebob to 0 for a better experience" or even suggest it on the mod page itself
also LUA does not allow it to change some intern variables but allow it to read them, you can do something like "if movebob is not 0 then print "your message here". ", but make sure it only displays it only once because it can be annoying, good luck.

Last edited:
alright so the mod may be perfected is what you might think
but that is unless you are annoyed by a certain feature:
srb20061.gif

depending on how much you fall, your character will do a single bob before returning back to normal
Post automatically merged:

one might also say "fang doesn't work!" or "metal dashmode blocks my view!!" or "kromos and drakira's models have their eyes blocking my view!!!"
well, just pick a character with a model that isn't insanely complicated or strays far from the viewing point

Last edited:
is cool ad everything, but... Do you know that the vanilla game aleardy have a first person that can be activated every time right?

is cool ad everything, but... Do you know that the vanilla game aleardy have a first person that can be activated every time right?
yeah this mod is built for the first person feature
the vanilla one does not show the model
this mod does

yeah this mod is built for the first person feature
the vanilla one does not show the model
this mod does
Ok thats cool, but why i could want to see my model while im playing? Like, it does not seems to be visually better or have eny benefit, so why it could be good or even better than the vanilla one?

Ok thats cool, but why i could want to see my model while im playing? Like, it does not seems to be visually better or have eny benefit, so why it could be good or even better than the vanilla one?
this mod is literally just to add flair to the first person feature
and what if you don't like it? other people might

jeez your tone is so agressive holy

this mod is literally just to add flair to the first person feature
and what if you don't like it? other people might

jeez your tone is so agressive holy
sorry if my tone was agressive, it was absolutely not my intention.
Post automatically merged:

If you really dont like it dont use it
i dont said anytime that i really dont like the idea, but it just seems a little bit confusing to me.

you might as well remove the player's head when entering first person, it looks messy with peppermint's models

you might as well remove the player's head when entering first person, it looks messy with peppermint's models
with most models there's always a moment or a character that blocks the camera because of how they're animated

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back