Your worst levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damned said:
Show your worst (unreleased) levels here! Intresting to see the beggining of your mapping.
Nah. :( why would we do that? This is just a "POST UR UNRELEASED WADS HEER" topic.

I don't think you want my worst levels.

Although if you really wanted this concept to succeed, you should've posted some of your own maps. :(

I've already released my first/worst levels. Go and look in Releases - Mods if you want to find them.

Personally, I think Weather Station, my first map, was my worst one. The level doesn't have a good theme, and some parts make no sense in that it doesn't fit the theme.
But on the bright side, it's not that cramped or open... well, I think the beginning might have been cramped, but I don't remember if it was or not.

My worst level-THAT ACTUALLY WORKED AND HAD A POINT-was Egg Hall Zone, the first level in my "Fawfulpack" release. It was beyond cramped and the Thok barrier didn't work properly. The link to it no longer works, but you can still find s_fawfulpack.wad on Xtreme starfox's 4shared account. It comes bundled with some better--but very hard--levels.

Incidentally, I LIKED Weather Station Zone. For a first level, I thought it was quite impressive.

My first level was nothing but a single sector and a thok barrier.
Horrid. you need to cheat just to play in it, because it was filled with 9000
crawlas, jettisons, wasps, ad 7 machine gun turrets. And no rings.

Only terrible levels I've ever created are levels I never finished (with the exception of Vanilla Lobby, which was more of an accessory than an actual level). So, disregarding those, I've only finished two maps, and those would be Mercury Sea Zone and Generic Hill Zone. Whichever is worse is highly debatable, but neither of them are bad anyways.

All I've made is Winter Twilight, Emerald Valley and I've pretty much canned Sunrise Square (a map in progress). I think SSZ's the worst out of the bunch. Terrible concept for a Sonic game (a huge city) and pretty much impossible for me to make.

Two words. Emerald Coast. Some more words: Horribly linear path that looked nothing like the original Emerald Coast, and horribly constructed path.

The first wad I realeased. Nega palace. Am i right? In my opinion, my best wad as skycore act 2.

This is my worst level.

RebirthGHZ01Picture1.jpg

RebirthGHZ01Picture2.jpg

RebirthGHZ01Picture3.jpg

And my best level. It's my only level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back