Your Personal Secrets Pertaining To Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once, my sister lost all my lives in Sonic 1, so I hit her round the head with the sega pad. 4 words= Grounded for a month

I was afraid of the game Prey and, Resident Evil. Also when I was younger I was TERRIFIED of the Flood in Halo.......
Heck, the pregnant Floods still make me never want to play the levels with the flood again, I hate tense levels like that, it makes the slightest movement in real life scare me, my dog walked up to me while I was fighting the Flood and it scared me and I kicked it..... It broke its leg and I had dishes for the month.

Antiporcupine said:
Oh, and I (unlike basically every gaming website I'm aware of) absolutely LOVED the 1997 version of Frogger. Hopefully sometime this weekend I can find that disk to see if it'll work at school. :mrgreen:

Same here. That was, what, one of my first games?

I was always scared of the Underworld in Commander Keen 6. *shivers*
Those purple veins in the background, the hands coming out of the ground, and the eyeballs dangling from the ceiling. *shivers again*

Once, I played Harvest Moon so much that when I went to school, I found myself thinking (after spending days trying to woo that blond-haired girl at the bar), "Man, just a few more gold coins and I've got myself a girlfriend! Wait...OMG THAT'S JUST A VIDEOGAME"

I've never played one since.

I was in the car and my mom was saying "Why does eveyone keep stopping"

Then I thought "Maybe it's lag?"

Then I realised lag dosn't happen in the real world :oops:

I died about twelve times in a row in Seaside Hill as Team Sonic today... I'm ashamed of how much my awesome skills have decreased with lack of use. I can hardly believe how I can easily A-rank Final Fortress, Final Rush, Lost Colony, Cosmic Fall, or any other level you care to name but still die in the first level.

Stupid Egg Pawns.

Boinciel said:
easily A-rank Cosmic Fall

...OMG.... I could hardly beat it.

Anyways, another one's that I nearly destroyed my GCube controller because of Sonic Rider's oddness. My friends have asked about that before....

Those bite marks are NOTHING! YOU SEE NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back