Your First Time Seeing SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, this lonely game, was the sole reason I got of Wikipedia. Saw a link to it on some guy's user page (particularly liked doing that back in th day). He said something about spriter.

I actually dowloaded the game in an ealier version than 1.09.4, and I was really shocked when I checked back on the site and found an update. (It was only a week or two since.)

Needless to say, I got on a few net games (Black Zero:Match), and eventually got on the forum.

My first time seeing srb2 was on 2005, my friend borrowed me a cd, it has some demos and other things, i was bored that day, so i searched for something new in the cd, then i founded SRB2 :D

Spazzo said:
AcidTails said:
Wiki gave me a link to srb2.org.
Was the SRB2 wiki page on Wikipedia not removed, for being a fangame?

It was deleted with Sonic: Time Attacked because it failed WP:NOT and WP:V. The problems were addressed with the article has not been sorted.

Found the old version at Acid-play. I decided to get it. Back then I had dial up and the demo was quite big then. But I downloaded it and it was worth it. The game rocked.

I saw this on a video and im like, "oh my god i gotta play this."

It wasn't really hard to find this and i downloaded it and now here i am. 8)

*btw i joined today*

I saw a video on youtube and it said SRB2 test or something like that so I looked up srb2 and found the website. I was the n00biest n00b EVA!

Forever ago, I found SRB2.... somewhere. Probably SFGHQ or something like that. It was the demo that was completed up to TH1.

Someone advertised SRB2 on a BBS, and the n00bs flamed him. :|
Then one boring day I went back to that page, and clicked the link. It seemed fun.

I first played srb2 when I went to my friend dj's house. When I arrived he was in his room playing some game he downloaded from the internet. I watched him for a while and then we did a multiplayer game from the beggining. I immediatly fell in love with it.

The second I got home (NOTE: about 8:00 p.m.) I downloaded srb2.

That was two months ago.

sonic saver said:
Ronin sanji shut your big mouth!!!!!
This thread was posted last year!!
We got a major bumper!!!!

Now now, there's no need for five exclamation marks in a row. It doesn't matter when the thread was created, only when it was last replied to. And furthermore, bumping rules don't apply anymore. (Apparently...)

I found this out when I was playing n64 games online then when i asked if anybody knew if there was any sonic games that i could play online they gave me a link to srb2.org. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back