Your First Time Seeing SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored.
Went to summer of sonic and had a peek at the fangames section.
Found SRB2.
Pleased.

Happy end.

Was searching Google for fan games. I stumble on this site with a few of these games and I noticed a 3D game that got a 90% score. I was very supervised to hear that it was a sequel to SRB1, which I downloaded a few months earlier. I had to wait a year or so to be able to join the forums tough. Today I was cleaning up my hard drive and found a weird browser plug-in. I was thinking what it could be, and thought it might have either been this 3D-player that I downloaded to play this game on Summer Of Sonic. I returned to the site and attempted to play the game once again. When I returned to their fan game section, I noticed they had SRB2 in their archive too. I decided to check out the website again and... I registered!

I noticed the link to the wiki page at the bottom of a Wikipiedia page.
What a riveting tale. I wish it was more like SMS's.

Well, I was serching for old sonic games to download, then I found Sonic Robo Blast 2! (After like 30 minuts of serching!) I was like "I think I'll try this!" And downloaded it. This was still the final demo, I have only been here for like 2/3 months. And I played it and I loved it. And now I still play it.

[quote="camo man] my sister wanted to play a net game with me[/quote]

Your SISTER?!?!? Since when do girls play Sonic Robo Blast 2? And since when do they keep up with the progress of it? Your sister is near-revolutionary. Nova Rocker Girl is the only female I know playing SRB2. .....Or is that your sis?

So what if girls like Sonic. If you check on myspace (is dumb) there are a lot fan made character girls.
I made one and she put a message that she was on top of me and pointing a gun at me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL/

Super mystic sonic said:
camo man said:
my sister wanted to play a net game with me

Your SISTER?!?!? Since when do girls play Sonic Robo Blast 2? And since when do they keep up with the progress of it? Your sister is near-revolutionary. Nova Rocker Girl is the only female I know playing SRB2. .....Or is that your sis?

You fail about not knowing Super Sonic.

I got a message in alpha-bits in my spoon saying "GO TO SRB2.ORG"
so I did. NEVER ARGUE WITH THE CEREAL!

My brother had downloaded this game waaaaay back in the year 2001 on doom but i had never got to play it due to him always on the computer. (Fortunatly for my sanity and for his well being he isnt always on it now ^_^;)

Anyway i recently saw the game on youtube and i recognised it immediatly and yes i went straight onto downloading it, along with having fun with the netgames ^_^

Zanyhead said:
I got a message in alpha-bits in my spoon saying "GO TO SRB2.ORG"
so I did. NEVER ARGUE WITH THE CEREAL!

You, sir, are a comedic genius.

I was on www.caiman.us, and found SRB2 version 1.07 i think? It was before 1.08. I was shocked as i had never seen anything like it! I was addicted to the game for the whole summer, and the music (Greenflower) was stuck in my head 24/7. But after a few years I stopped playing it for awhile until version 1.09.2 was released and it was a little better, and easier to make maps for.

That's my story! :mrgreen:

My friend was playing a REALLY early demo a few months before I joined the forums and I decided to look for it on google and hey presto. I couldn't join the forums for about two months though because it kept on saying "you have had too many attempts" so I was pissed and waited a few days and signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back