Your First Time Seeing SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason the Echidna said:
FSX said:
One problem with that: I have never in my life used IRC. I don't know what DCC stands for. But that was pretty much the error I got.
Really? All I remember is some poor n00b sent me that long, long ago... :(

Are you calling me a poor noob?!?

Well, we all were once...

FSX said:
Jason the Echidna said:
FSX said:
One problem with that: I have never in my life used IRC. I don't know what DCC stands for. But that was pretty much the error I got.

He has a point there. I guess. :/

You guys see that big post I made on the last page? I didn't post that for no reason.

Discuss. ;P

I got here on www.youtube.com. I liked it and played it at 1.08. But I kinda didn't like so I stopped playing. But then I was bored so I downloaded it at its current version and I liked it more then 1.08.

I was searching a speedrun for sonic 1 and i saw SRB2 Fun with bots, so imma like "Hmm? (Thinking) Shadow: Faker? i think YOURE the fake one around here! You're comparing youself to me? Ha! you're not even good enough to be my fake! Sonic: I'll make you eat those words! (Stops thinking) Hmm? Wait... Shadow's a robot... so a bot is a robot and i like the character Shadow... so it must be about shadow! (Thinking *Shot* (Stops Thinking)"
I know... Stupid :P

And... ... ... Err... Boom?!
POOF! IMMA HERE!

I was shivering when i started downloading srb2, but then when i clicked multiplayer. i was thinking, "Oh cool! it has online mode!" Then i was like, completly zoned with the first player mode. I had a blast playing it, i said to myslef " Iv never seen a online multiplayer fan game!" I was COMPLETLY ammazed by the game play. Thats just `how i put my first look at srb2.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Really? Cause I understand it pretty well.

Yes, I just read through the post again.

Ignore my previous one. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Well i was looking for super mario war(really boring game,never play it) on i think it was www.acidplay.com, and while I was there I thought I'd check out the most popular searches and there was 3D games so I checked it out and found a Sonic Robo Blast game, so I thought meh what the hell I'll get it so I did and never regretted it.

PS Highly irrelevent but what does ordering a pizza do in srb2?
cuz someone told me to type orderpizza in console and it actualy asked for value input or something

FSX said:
Jason the Echidna said:
FSX said:

sorry for double post but we werent all n00bs once. we were however, all NEWBs once

icon_edit.gif

You know.. if you're the last person to post, you can just edit your last post. :/

*to Furiosfoxs first post...*
Yeah i think that was me who posted something like that....but still why do i get flamed its not my fault that im a n00b... gosh.......

Joshthehedgehog said:
but still why do i get flamed its not my fault that im a n00b... gosh.......

...Erm.... If that was aimed toward Shuffle, that wasn't a flame, as it was meant to inform, not insult.

My first time? I heard about this game somehow, but I forget how. I'm pretty sure it involved looking up info on fangames, in the hopes of finding a good one, or at least, other people as skeptical as I was of the whole fangame subculture.

Having experienced horrible fangame after horrible fangame (it's almost always the simple play mechanics they mess up), I was naturally skeptical about this one. But I checked out the screenshots, and assumed it would just be a hack of Doom that played like Doom but featured Sonic levels.

Was I wrong or what!! I was blown away by how true this game was to the 2D Sonics in design, theme, and gameplay. The actual gameplay was GOOD! Despite being translated to the third dimension, it was still intact! Heck, most fangames can't even get 2D right, so I was quite frankly amazed by what I was experiencing.

That's my story.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Typed Super Sonic on Youtube came up with Super Amy in SRB2JTE so I clicked the link.
Super Amy?... .... ... Kay...
Bigboi said:
Omega had a lot of projects that failed. SPMoves (which was JTE's first), The New Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, the Doom Book, The Ulitmate RPG, Omega's Base, and other things.
No, no, my first project was Chao World. A 2D MMO made in The Games Factory. Ultimately, bugs caused by The Games Factory piled up and forced me to be unable to continue... :( As in SPMoves, Omega desperately tried to get me to continue working on it and when I would not, continued working on his own... He "finished" it all by himself, supposedly, though it is apparent that all he did was add the remaining three "worlds" as copies of the original in different seasons or something like that... Chao World SPM is unrelated aside from the name, really... It was originally named "Playing Feild Zone" (sic)

I found SRB2 by accident, when I wanted to go to my friends new site. www.srbw.org!(Sauron Race battle war-Site doesn't exist anymore, I think. My friend hasn't visited it for years) I found myself on the site of SRB2, and because I kinda liked Sonic, I downloaded the game. I dunno the exact version anymore. Demo 2, 3, what was it?

I was looking for fangames on Camain.us (I think thats the name) when I saw what I thought was a fully 3D sonic fangame, I played it (this was 1.09.3) and loved it, went to srb2.org because when you beat story it says to visit the site. That was all good and fun but, eventually I lost intrest in srb2, untill one day my sister wanted to play a net game with me
(she had just download 1.09.4 without knowing it), so I downloaded it, played loved even more, downloaded wads, got a forums/mb acount, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back