your first 100%

One of the first games that I've 100%'d is Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Those weren't that easy, but ESPECIALLY Sunshine wasn't. I've also got all 130 emblems on SADX with mods, but I don't count that as 100%'ing it, as I didn't complete Mission Mode, but I don't care. I've also 100%'d Rayman 2 (PC/Dreamcast?).

i love the thought of putting in all the work and seeing that 100% completion but ive never been able to 100% a game
fuck

Sonic Colours on the Wii. To this day, I still playthrough the game at least three times a year; it, to this day, remains my favourite Sonic game.

My first 100% or 106% was Super Meat Boy, a challenging platformer originally released on NewGround's that eventually got remade for console's and Pc. I played the Wii U version and the game took me multiple month's to complete and was VERY satisfying to complete. There was a little rage but still worth it.

Fuck this warp zone.
late.png
hqdefault.jpg
5G-z4cZGU_5GIZAx6F9iKpuNnVO79hu2SEuW9PkHEbc.jpg

Last edited:
Mine was on Sonic Generations + the Sonic 1 rom on said game. It would have been The Simpsons Game on PS3, but it started crashing when I tried to go into Level 3: "Around the World in 80 Bites" during the load screen, so it's stayed at 87% ever since (or, at least I think it was 87%. I don't know. I stopped trying after a couple weeks after the first crash.).

I did 3 games on 100%
Trails in the Sky, Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Both Main and Extra) and Mario Galaxy 2

First 100% for me was Kirby: Planet Robobot.
Goddamn, it was SATISFYING to do that.
And then i proceeded to 100% Super Star Ultra and Star Allies. Goddamn I love these games.

Sonic 1 (Sega Genesis), I collected all 6 of the chaos emeralds and beat all the levels.

I so far in my life 100% completed 11 games.These are as following:

Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic CD
Sonic 3&K
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
Crash Team Racing Nitro-fueled
Plants Vs Zombies
Angry Birds Seasons(all levels completed with every unlockable and 3 stars each)
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Lego Incredibles
Sonic Robo Blast 2

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back