your first 100%

Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I had a mad obsession over it so i milked the game dry of content and things to do. Almost all saves were used

If i dont count the achievements that are impossible to get without playing online i have finished scott pilgrim vs the world the game
Complete edition (ps4 build) 100% with all characters max stats and level with secret abilities

I don't have a clear memory of what game could I have 100%'d for the first time, but I'd probably say that it was Sonic Rush Adventure, since its the one that I do have absolutely vivid memories of doing so as I completed all the missions of the game on a road trip after clearing the main game.

My first 100% won game was dragon ball xenoverse then xenoverse 2, and the last pair was sonic generations and 06

From what I can recall, my first 100% has to be Sonic The Hedgehog 1 for sure, following by a All Super Emeralds all character settings completion (Either 100% or like 400%) of Sonic 3 & Knuckkles... done on a mobile emulator.

I'm sure that the first game i fully 100% completed was Sonic Unleashed in PS2, also the reason i got into the Sonic Community

Last edited:
Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I had a mad obsession over it so i milked the game dry of content and things to do. Almost all saves were used
Heres a bonus: My first game i beaten was Need For Speed Underground 2. Not only am i a Sonic fan, i loved NFS and GT back in the day (mostly towards GT nowadays)

I think my first 100% was Sonic R that game is way to easy but if yall want something that isn't gonna take you 30 minutes to do then sm64.

sonic r = everything
srb2 all emeralds/ tokens
and generations, all missions, redstars and abilities

also a bonus i completed sonics story from sonic adventure
adventure sonic.jpg

also heres a random picture of adventure sonic :)

You know the thread is a treat when it triggers some old memories. The first ever 100% I remember was back when I was a kiddie in late 2000s attending my elementary and doing weekly chess lessons at our local club. I was a pretty major collector of LEGO Bionicle figures, and said collection included a couple of PC games as well. Bionicle Heroes by Traveller's Tales is the first 100% I can remember.

In more recent memory, I 100%'d all Assassin's Creed entries from 2 to 4: Black Flag (only omitting 3 for obvious reason of it just being ugh) a year ago.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back