your first 100%

my first 100% complition in a game was Super Mario Galaxy when i was 5 or 6 years old then donkey kong tropical frezee

Edit(for donkey kong tropical frezee i needed to complete it 3 or 4 TIMES)

Last edited:
Well, for me I recently did Mario galaxy, although it would've been Kirby planet robobot but my cartridge got stolen. so I just got a 100 save file and beat the true arena, which was the last thing I needed to do.

i got 999 moons in smo, but i didn't get all unique moons.

EDIT: i did 100% bowsers fury, but its the easiest mario game to 100%.

Last edited:
I don't entirely remember my first, I've been gaming for decades. If I had to take a guess though, I'd say my first 100% was Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped back on the original Playstation. It also might have been Spiderman 2: Enter Electro on Playstation or Sonic Advance 3 on GBA.

I've 100%'d a great many games since back then, some multiple times over, but I'd probably list my favorites as:

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Colors
Sonic Generations
Sonic Lost World
Ape Escape
Ape Escape 2
Mega Man 10
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Mega Man X 4
Mega Man X 8
Mega Man Zero 3
Mega Man Zero 4
Mega Man ZX
Mega Man ZX Advent
Spore (Defined as reaching the center of the galaxy)
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil DLC
Half-Life
Half-Life Blue Shift
Half-Life Opposing Force
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Black Mesa
Portal
Portal 2
Borderlands 2
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row IV
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled (Defined as unlocking at least Relic Gold paint job, the Oxide Decal, and all karts + characters as well as completing the entirety of Adventure mode)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
NieR: Automata (Defined as having all endings on a single save file)

Pretty sure my first 100% was Super Mario 64. I also completed Mario Sunshine, Galaxy, 3D World and Bowser's Fury.

i think i'm building up a serious problem

I don't entirely remember my first, I've been gaming for decades. If I had to take a guess though, I'd say my first 100% was Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped back on the original Playstation. It also might have been Spiderman 2: Enter Electro on Playstation or Sonic Advance 3 on GBA.

I've 100%'d a great many games since back then, some multiple times over, but I'd probably list my favorites as:

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Colors
Sonic Generations
Sonic Lost World
Ape Escape
Ape Escape 2
Mega Man 10
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Mega Man X 4
Mega Man X 8
Mega Man Zero 3
Mega Man Zero 4
Mega Man ZX
Mega Man ZX Advent
Spore (Defined as reaching the center of the galaxy)
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil DLC
Half-Life
Half-Life Blue Shift
Half-Life Opposing Force
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Black Mesa
Portal
Portal 2
Borderlands 2
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row IV
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled (Defined as unlocking at least Relic Gold paint job, the Oxide Decal, and all karts + characters as well as completing the entirety of Adventure mode)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
NieR: Automata (Defined as having all endings on a single save file)
Goodness, no kidding you've done a lot
also, congrats on 100%ing Luminous Avenger iX, getting the money for all the upgrades is tedious.
I haven't even gotten to it yet.

Goodness, no kidding you've done a lot
also, congrats on 100%ing Luminous Avenger iX, getting the money for all the upgrades is tedious.
I haven't even gotten to it yet.
Yeah it's a bit of a grind. I find that doing the mission where you get the medicine over and over helps a bit though.

i remember my first 100%ing experience very well, super mario galaxy 2. for the most part i really enjoyed it, but if you've ever played the game, you know how much of a slog it can get when you're going for the green stars. it was pretty enjoyable though, i'm very proud of the wii with that message board image with all 242 stars on it. i like grandmaster galaxy a lot, it felt like a super cool final exam of everything you've learned so far and it's extremely satisfying to finally land the final blow on the boomerang bros at the end.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back