YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D:

I'll Begin, you do realise what you've just made him done, now I'm gonna have to... *shot, stabbed and murdered*

Okay, I'll shut up now. :D

Monster Iestyn said:

Urm, kinda creepy. Do not want.

Well, here's more crappy photography, because I don't want to feel empty handed when criticizing someone else's shtuff.

lame1.jpg

lame2.jpg

lame3.jpg

lame4.jpg

Yay?

Guh, I'm such an awful photographer...

._.

I just want to know one thing so I can post my picture here...HOW DO YOU POST PAINT PICTURES ONTO THE INTERNET BESIDES USING PHOTOBUCKET?

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I just want to know one thing so I can post my picture here...HOW DO YOU POST PAINT PICTURES ONTO THE INTERNET BESIDES USING PHOTOBUCKET?
Imageshack? Tinypic? Something else?

SparkTheHedgehog said:
photobuckets working fine for me..
try imageshack.us

In scene 2, the guy in the blue portal should be mirrored on the vertical axis.

you have: d|d
you want: d|b
[end constructive criticism]

Chaos Knux said:
In scene 2, the guy in the blue portal should be mirrored on the vertical axis.

you have: d|d
you want: d|b
[end constructive criticism]

You think I didn't notice that? My friend pointed it out a while ago, and while I switched it in the completed version, it doesn't look good somehow...

I don't wanna upload the completed version however, as it would move a little too slow and take a while to get into photobucket.

how many frames is it and what gifanimator proggie are you using? I could take a look at it in GIMP 2 and possibly speed it up a bit.

Er, I think the only time I upload that animation is when I figure out how to get it on youtube. But since I'm chronically lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back