You like school?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sux

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9th, according to here... (I'm 14 years old, so you can compare, I don't know your educational system)

I probably couldent stand College too. I just learn a whole lot faster on my own. Its like the Fast Forward Button is turned on.

akirahedgehog said:
I probably couldent stand College too. I just learn a whole lot faster on my own. Its like the Fast Forward Button is turned on.
Or you have a memory which keeps the information easy, and your mind can interpret this information later. It happens to me. For that reason I don't need study.

Sik said:
akirahedgehog said:
Or you have a memory which keeps the information easy, and your mind can interpret this information later. It happens to me. For that reason I don't need study.
St...u...dy...?

School was a horrid experience. the staff thought I was crazy, the kids hated me and played mind games with my head all day, and if I said one thing wrong they wanted me locked up. school was a living HELL.

thankfully I got home-schooled after middle school. and I'm glad too.

I'm being serious when I say I have the worst school. There are too many damn people. I hate people. And my hell of an older brother tried to get the eighth graders to beat me up. That made it worse. Plus the fact that I barely have any friends, and oh I can go on for days about how much I hate it. And it's the worst friggin school. Everyone brags about it being good, but really, it sucks. By the way, I'll be in 8th grade, so I won't have to worry about the old eighth graders anymore.

wormy said:
I'm being serious when I say I have the worst school. There are too many damn people. I hate people. And my hell of an older brother tried to get the eighth graders to beat me up. That made it worse. Plus the fact that I barely have any friends, and oh I can go on for days about how much I hate it. And it's the worst friggin school. Everyone brags about it being good, but really, it sucks. By the way, I'll be in 8th grade, so I won't have to worry about the old eighth graders anymore.
Don't talk: your teachers haven't asked to the guys to attack you like they did in my old school. :(

Wow that sucks. I'd try to sue them if they did that. Then again, I'm trying to sue the school anyway. Why? One, for too many days of school. A girl in Iowa said she goes to school for 50 days less than me, and one and a half hours less each day, and its a public school. She's in the same grade I am. And also for being boring. My friend went upstate NY in sixth grade (the whole sixth grade did) and he said the trip would normally cost $150 per student, but his school made so much money that the students went for FREE. And they stayed in a hotel and stuff. Where did I go? Nowhere! I was supposed to go to NYC in 5th grade, but because of the stupid terrorists on the 11th I couldn't go. Damn New York!!

Sik said:
wormy said:
Don't talk: your teachers haven't asked to the guys to attack you like they did in my old school. :(

They did this also with me.
My school sucks for five reasons:
1) Inagibility of the building. I have the impression that with a mininum earth quake the school will fall. (I hope it will happen at 16:20 :mrgreen:)
2) The canteen sucks horribly. The sauce is acid and the fish is of "twentieth quality". You get the point.
3) On Tuesday and Friday we have 8 hours of school
4) Computer science has Pentium IIs (really) (I don't believe they will change them as promised)
5) Excessive umidity in the classes

God, your schools seem to make mine look like The Happiest Place On Earth (TM).
People don't seem to bother me.
The food is alright.
They have a few computer labs, I know of two PC labs that have P4's and a couple other are Mac labs..
The teachers are nice.

The only thing I can say negative is that it's dirty.. I don't trust the tables, the doors or the bathrooms. That and it seems like 2/3rds of the students do drugs. >_>

I bring a bottle of anti-bactrial spray everywhere I go in school. My school has Pentium 2 computers with Windows 95 and no Virus Protection so the Computers are always freaking out and you cant get any work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back