You like school?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sux

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
School is for people who cant educate themselves. I can do that so yes I hate school. It has no purpose other then preventing me from having a education.

I just hate school because it's a waste of time.. everything I learn I end up forgetting soon after. :/

I'd rather be at home playing SRB2 or The Four Swords Adventure. >_>

Now that I'm in college, I love school. Mostly decent teachers with little homework and plenty to do between class.

Y2Jake said:
Edit: Whoops, sorry about the double post.

There's a delete button if there isn't a post after yours >_>.

Mystic said:
Now that I'm in college, I love school. Mostly decent teachers with little homework and plenty to do between class.

Whaa..? Little homework and plenty to do between classes.. I wish I went there.. but then, I'm still in high school. ^^'

Mystic said:

What happened to your avatar?

Anyway, could you tell us more about this mystic(heh)al place?

Wow, I'm seriously getting mixed opinions about College here. Some claim that it's actually tolerable, while others... Ehh, not so much. Well, I'll find out for myself in about a year or so.

Ritz said:
Wow, I'm seriously getting mixed opinions about College here. Some claim that it's actually tolerable, while others... Ehh, not so much. Well, I'll find out for myself in about a year or so.
It's more than tolerable. I can't wait for classes to start again.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Your'e just crazy, that's all. College isn't that fun. It would be going against the natural order of the universe D:
They make you pay a king's ransom for it, so it had better have SOME payoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back