You idiots think you're creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
PM a bio to me with the PM subject "Character Contest Entry" The bio should include, a name, description, brief history, and anything else you think is important.

Still only 3 entrants, c'mon people.

I love the title.. " You idiots think you're creative?"

Btw I know I'm not creative so I will not be entering....

Voting starts nao. Not many people entered, but meh. Since so few entered, I'll go ahead and let anyone in.

Meet que teh ekidna, he can control fire and make you burn and runs at 1000000000 mph...

Name: Flamber
Apperence:Picture Provided
(some times he wears his hair in a ponytail or down to where it looks like he is a barbarian)
Weapons: A large Blade that can be fused with the power of Aura(explained below), 2 9mm Pistols that can be fused with Aura, and a pack basic Ninja tools(Kuni, Suricans,Rope,and Rations) He also has a small ability to form his sword into any weapon, but only for about 30 minutes each day.
Story(bio): Flamber was born in another time frame, but frozen when he tried to use an Aura spell more powerful then he could ever think of, but instead of it killing him like his master said with, by a slim chance, there was a Aura Crystal near by which took most of the blow and he was frozen in time under palace that was destroyed of centuries. Over time the earth engulfed the area and he was buried under miles of stone and earth. During an archaeologically dig, a Scientist name Dr. Scott found him after looking for ancient remains of the past life. He then devoted the rest of his life trying to figure out how to "unfreeze" this new "species." On a school trip, someone named Axis was looking around the museum that Flamber was in and his Aura was almost the same as his and the stone called out to him. It told him to touch the stone and Axis did so, thus awaking Flamber who was clueless about what was going on and after a brief fill in by Axis he soon joined him and his class on his trip and enrolled in the same school as he did. Axis family also adopted him. Being confronted with his past, he just shook his head and said he doesn't know anything about it.

* Name: he doesn't have any name, through he's known for being the lifeform #134 of a scientific project.
* Birthday: December 9th, 1991
Picture Provided

Long time ago, a scientic project has been run in order to create new powerful lifeforms. It isn't the classic ultimate lifeform project, they just wanted something they could use to make an army, so they should be easily "dumpable" (sidenote: put correct word there). This is the 134th lifeform that has been created in that project.

However the project was canceled and the installations abandoned, with any remaining lifeforms (some of the early ones managed to escape) closed in them. Being several years closed like this makes him bad, thirsty of revenge, but he's so angry he'll simply try to destroy everything rather than just those that made him this. Unluckily certain green hedgehog frees him while researching about May's past >_>

Picture Provided

He's a ninja named Frank who lives in a Mountain with his pet chameleon that is probably a better ninja than he is, His best friend is an assassin named Jim , His landlord a a grumpy old chinese man and his trainer is the grumpy chinese man's twin brother who is young and extremely muscular. The scar on his eye was caused when he was still trying to find his own special ninja weapon. (which ended up being a rake.)

Name - Rante

Profile - King of a country. This country is dead now. Rante tries to restore it even though there really is nothing he can do.

Traits - Rante is very "royally" polite, even at times it isn't nessecary. Though, this gets him in trouble. He is actually a quiet person too, and doesn't seem to find much fear in anything. Rante, like all men, has trouble asking for simple help. Being King doesn't help this.

Race - Keylo ( Don't ask what it is, just imagine it to be whatever you want it to be)

Powers - Rante is really quite normal, with nothing really supernatural on his side most of his life. However, he was once given authority over a Glove, which could be used for fighting and solving puzzles. How so, isn't important. Use your imagination.

Only one fanchar, so that category is removed.

Nope, it just means the characters submitted that sucked, are still getting in.

Anyways, forgot to explain how to vote. Just order the characters from best to worst. Don't quote the text walls, just go by name.

Sure, I'll enter. I shall call him Sep.

worsedrawingever.png

I totally didn't steal this from anything ever.

Here is my fancharacter, Monster Iestyn:

M_IESTYN-PLAYA1.png

(This is an old pic of him; I'll make a better one later)
He is a phantom superhero who fights the supernatural to rid the world of evil forever. But he has a dark, stubborn personality and loses his temper easily, yet is clever, slick and has a large range of abilities, such as moving at the speed of light, or sticking to walls or ceiling without falling off, being able to fly once at the right speed (which would be very fast, in such a way that his legs and tail disappear into a flame), or morphing part or all of his body into weapons to destroy ghosts, etc. He also uses his tail as a whip, and often morphs it to have a spikeball on the end of it.

Monster Iestyn was my first character that I ever made, at the age of 5, purposely to entertain myself with my imagination. He was also based off my own self, as I wanted to make a superhero of myself, and so this was what I got.

He has a mentor called Armourzios:

Here are some pics of him, new and old:

325Armourzios.png
ARMRA1.png
ARMRA2A8.png
325ArmourziosV2.png

Draykon said:
You guys do realise I'm no longer accepting entrants don't you? Voting started yesterday, so vote already!

Awww... I'm good at being creative...

I even made up over 330 ideas for new pokemon a long time ago...

I vote for Ninja Frank. Too lazy to put the others in order from best to worst though.

Oh come on. D: I somehow missed a good topic too. :/ Frig my luck of having bios and crap all set up from something else too... Oh well. Maybe next time then.

Anyways, none of the ones entered here seem very good. It might be just me or something. *shrug* I'm usually very picky about things.

Senku Niola said:
Oh come on. D: I somehow missed a good topic too. :/ Frig my luck of having bios and crap all set up from something else too... Oh well. Maybe next time then.

Anyways, none of the ones entered here seem very good. It might be just me or something. *shrug* I'm usually very picky about things.

Looks like I'm not the only one who missed his chance...

And yes, I agree with you, that none of these fancharacters are very good either...

I completely forgot about this, and I was planning on submitting something though just to see how it compared with the others, but it would have been almost the only one there that is not Sonic-related or a ninja.

Flamber's story seems to have had the most thought put into it, but the story sounds a lot like a ninja shadow to me.

I liked Rante the best, but it is too vague to really show whether or not it was creative at all. However its a matter of creativity rather than preference in which case I would have to say Flamber.

Whatever happened to this contest?

I haven't seen anyone here mentioning this for a long time...

Is the results to be due soon?

Or has this just being ignored and forgotten for good?

I've been wondering what happened to this topic for a while now, which is why I've bumped it.

I'm still annoyed that I discovered this topic too late to enter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back