Yo-yo of doom! ( yoyo.soc )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
You all may know of my recent PPGZ craze. I recently set out to make a Blossom WAD, then I remembered it took me weeks to get two frames of Draykon. So I gave up. However I did figure out how to make her yoyo of doom! So I did. To use it, simply throw a redring.

SRB2FFH: http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/174162
Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xy0xl

Edit:
If you can actually see anything in a low-res windowed mode screenshot. Not that you can.

Oooh, Nice Draykon.
I happen to like PPGZ as well, and sure as hell that I'm downloading this...

Flame is 15, Draykon is....well.....14, 15, maybe 13 3/4.

Anyway, what does it do? Yeah, sure, its Blossoms yoyo? But does that mean it returns at you like a boomerang?

Super mystic sonic said:
Flame is 15, Draykon is....well.....14, 15, maybe 13 3/4.

Anyway, what does it do? Yeah, sure, its Blossoms yoyo? But does that mean it returns at you like a boomerang?

WRONG! I'm 16. My birthday was on October 15th 1990.
And I am sure that Draykon is just a year younger than me (15 years of age)

Also, It does return like a boomerang.

I too am obsessed with the PPGZ anime, so I would advise to watch out for me and Dray.

You're all wrong, Draykon is 13.

And yeah, it returns to you like a boomerang, only it's got a little string of sparkles.

1-Up said:
It glitches over water. I don't know why though.
Probably spawns an invisible lightning sheild around you. That's what the latest Psionic Amy does and it glitches in water too.

Yayes, another amazing SOC from the Drakon who can't WAD and just revieled that he/she/it is younger than me. Lo-*shot*

Shu said:
Yayes, another amazing SOC from the Drakon who can't WAD and just revieled that he/she/it is younger than me. Lo-*shot*

Draykon can WAD, he just likes SOCcing and programming better. (Yes, I can program)

This is actually pretty good. I really wanna see what this can do in a match stage, and yes, it can kill other players in match. I tested it in two-player mode, though....
Still, that'd be awesome. Like the shotgun-weapon of SRB2. Close-ranged. You have to aim for their upper body.

Draykon said:
Shu said:

Draykon can WAD, he just likes SOCcing and programming better. (Yes, I can program)
We know you can program. *points to the opcoming SRB2Riders.exe*

Also, thanks for finally telling us your gender.

camo man said:
Draykon said:
Holy crap! If you know C/C++ you are a literal genuis! You are my age (13) and you know a programing langauge that is taught at a High School level. Draykon, have you gotton a recent IQ test, is it over 180?

Fixed.

You know, PHP is a web programming language...

I know that and I'm learning C/C++...

Yup, I'm 13 but you don't see me getting stares of amazement now do you...?

People just don't appreciate PHP like they used to D:

Draykon said:
Shu said:
Yayes, another amazing SOC from the Drakon who can't WAD and just revealed that he/she/it is younger than me. Lo-*shot*

****it I was sure I put a y in it that time. Oh, well.
A week for 2 frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back