Yet another one of my Get To Know You threads! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritz said:
Not a clue. If I ever get a job, then it'll most likely involve bagging duties in some trendy grocery store chain. And yeah, I'd like to do something with computers, but in all honesty, I suck with them. And programming involves math, and I am unfathomably sucky with math. Though it's near impossible to get a job doing so, yeah, I'd give level designing a shot. But you all know how lazy I am with that.

Now, what I wanna know is what SSN plans on doing for the rest of his life. Programmer, artist, etc.

If you can pass the Data Structures course, you're good to go.

Since I'm somebody who would rather express his creativity rather than technical knowledge (computer science or video game programming), I'm getting into authorism. Most people think I'm going to be an artist/animator, and they are almost invariably surprised when I state otherwise. However, I am in the process of writing a novel which is not to be published, but rather a measurement of how much I could really withstand in this occupation. If I am able to finish it under my own accord, then I know I'll be able to write under certain time restraints. If not, well, then I'd realize whether or not I have the patience.

So far I've completed two chapters out of a tentative twenty-six. I am so effing lazy.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Wait until Christmastime and you will. Quite a few people on IRC could tell you that I'm planning something... rather big. :wink:
Does it perhaps have something to do with TNAoStH?

When I grow up, I wanna be a bird! XD!

Really, I want to be a video game programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back