Yet another one of my Get To Know You threads! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Yeah.. I've been making alot of these.. Show yer desktop, show yer pic, what's yer name..

Well.. what do you want to do? Jobwise, I mean.

Personally, I want to become a programmer. Will it happen? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

This is how my desktop has been since my laptop's hard drive fried a few months ago. I will never have any more icons added to my desktop, though I may finish recoloring the missing icons sometime. (The one for that audio converter and Ad-Aware) Note that I have a full range of cursors as well and the title bars for windows are shades of green and black and my mIRC and Dev-C++ also have their own green and black-based color schemes. Even Firefox is green and black, as well as various other applications I took the time to recolor.

In a few years when I complete college (And at that time I'll probably still be under the age of 21 :roll:) I will become a computer game programmer. I will probably work for a small company and do it mostly for fun, and if I don't make enough money doing that I will be a writer of short science fiction mini-novels as well. And if all else fails, I could always go the way of my father and attempt a thousand "get rich quick" schemes and barely have enough left over to live on.

Oh wait a second, the desktop thing was another thread long dead, wasn't it? >_> Oh well. Now you have before and after pics, I guess.

I want a job in Sega or Nintendo, or even a 3rd-party team, as a graphical designer.

Well, from the song I've seen; I'd say you're the next Weird Al.

And if you mention me in a song like that again, you'll have no hands to write with.

Not a clue. If I ever get a job, then it'll most likely involve bagging duties in some trendy grocery store chain. And yeah, I'd like to do something with computers, but in all honesty, I suck with them. And programming involves math, and I am unfathomably sucky with math. Though it's near impossible to get a job doing so, yeah, I'd give level designing a shot. But you all know how lazy I am with that.

Now, what I wanna know is what SSN plans on doing for the rest of his life. Programmer, artist, etc.

I'm going to either be a professional musician (Trumpet) or a history teacher. I like computers, but I'm not nearly as good at math, so I'm pretty much sunk. :P

I'm actually not that bad with a guitar. Perhaps I could be a subway musician? :7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back