XMasture

[Open Assets] XMasture V1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

thesrb2fan12

That one guy making frontiers sonic
thesrb2fan12 submitted a new resource:

XMasture - Tis the season to have a festive map pack

Ah yes it is near the time to hear children singing and jumping for joy because it will soon be Xmas (at the time of writing this description) so i decided to give you srb2 players a gift this holiday season a MAP PACK (my first one too!) there are 3 zones in this level pack (the last one will be getting its other acts later on)
Robotnik Winter Zone
Holiday Cheer Zone
and Xmas Marathon Zone

Plot: Fang and Eggman have teamed up. it is up to sonic and co to stop theme from their scheme to...

Read more about this resource...

sry for the harsh review.. but I understand how you feel.
my levelpack is still A WIP and in the srb2 discord some people told me that my level pack is the best it could be.
they say that to make me happy. but others who I agree with Said All the flaws the level has and what they didnt like and what they did like.
dispite hiting me like a bullet and making me sad I focused on fixing the flaws they said they didnt like to make the exeprice the best thing it could be. then that made me happy.
understanding what works and what doesnt work.
so now I want to ask you. who helps you more. the ones who just tell you its good without a care in live. or the ones who be understanding and tell you what they like and what they hated. now plz dont see me as a rude person I dont mean that );

TIPS :-
1 - join the srb2 discord. there will be a lot of people to help you with all kinds of things related to mod making
2 - Read some pages in the srb2 wiki, there is a lot of thing that can help you and point you at the right derction. and if you are reading it I would recomend reading it more

lastly again I'm sry for the harsh review. dont see me as a rude person, but instead as someone who want to help you (:
take care
thesrb2fan12 submitted a new resource:

XMasture - Tis the season to have a festive map pack

Read more about this resource...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back