X Sonic

X Sonic v1.1c

Just finished the vanilla campaign and also unlocked Dark Sonic, and i gotta say, damm... Dark Sonic sure is violent.
Also actually had fun during black core act 1, using ring burst and zip dash to my adventage was really satisfying. Actually, when i play a mod charachter, it's usually at black core act 1 that i have the most fun with it. Anyway i think i might try it in Sol Sestancia 1.
Post automatically merged:

Ok finished Sol Sestancia 1 and it was super fun using the zip dash and ring burst! Definitly had a better than with the vanilla campaign. Just dowloaded the Xpack so guess it's the next.

Last edited:
BlueBlur updated X Sonic with a new update entry:

v1.1 - A Major Leap!

Golden Shine posting!

X Sonic's v1 release was surprisingly stable! Considering we got thousands of bugtesters after our small private handful, I was expecting alot worse! Still, nothing's ever perfect, so v1.1 aims to fix the biggest issues the original release had, and introduces some quality of life changes!

CHANGELOGS:
-Dedicated Servers getting constant resynchs.
-Super Time Attack not activating transformations beyond the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just cuz i said this mod feels like a joke character doesnt mean i hate it, it just means there are some major unpleasancies that make it feel like the devs are taunting us with references that dont make the mod any better or worse...except the underwater physics, the only reason i made this account was for the sole purpose of hating on the underwater physics.

Last edited:
super sonic vs nazo be like:
srb20002.png

note:i used supercolor and colorize mods to do it, like i posted that gif from before

Last edited:
It does seem like the resync bug for dedicated servers has not been fixed. (might be windows exclusive, not sure)

Just cuz i said this mod feels like a joke character doesnt mean i hate it, it just means there are some major unpleasancies that make it feel like the devs are taunting us with references that dont make the mod any better or worse...except the underwater physics, the only reason i made this account was for the sole purpose of hating on the underwater physics.
Still could have worded it better than saying that.

bro this mod is cool but there is something that could be reworked in 1.1 or v2 that is the darks emeralds.

i have an a idea that is . . THE CODES .

like put getallfake and get all the fake emeralds or
getdark 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 like the mod of getemeralds

but howeber it´s a very funny
or you could play the mod how it’s
intended
i just played greenflower 7 times and got all fake emeralds pretty easily

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 2, Guests: 1)

Back