World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
I'm downright addicted.

Yeah, it seem's about half of computer users are. I recently lost my friend to it I havn't seen him for like 3 week's except when I "virtualy see" him on it. (The funny thing is his highest character is only level 14.)
What class and race are you Mystic?

Mystic said:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&n=Mysticpriest

Everyone in the #srb2fun chat room pretty much knows it, but I'm downright addicted.

So addicted the contest gets delayed?

The contest was delayed for the same reason it almost ALWAYS gets delayed:

It fell on a weekend.

I know this is shocking, but I go out with friends on weekends, and am not going to spend one or two hours compiling a contest pack. Today I've had to deal with a bunch of stuff in real life as well (registering for classes, making dinner, etc.), and simply don't have time to deal with it. You can expect the pack tomorrow, probably mid-afternoon.

You guys are spoiled by the past couple contests. They've been delayed so much in the past it's ridiculous.

Mystic said:
They've been delayed so much in the past it's ridiculous.

Indeed. I remember one where it got so bad, JJames and I were going to host it. You then made & released the pack the day we were going to announce it. =P

My brother used to play it and got level 70,and had the best mount. To get level 70 you need the expansion pack

I quitted on the 1st day I got the game. I don't hate it or nothin it's just I don't wanna spend $15 a month that's all (Bills gettin a little high now).

Uh, Rival, if you'd actually purchased the game, you'd know that it comes with a free month of play time. You only have to start paying to play after a month of playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back