Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 600 POSTS!!!!

mikesword221 said:
MiniGL Doesn't work all the time.

i know, it doesn't work on my new computer(that one runs openGL perfctly tough), but works on my old one pretty good, after i turned it to 32 bit mode.

When I try and use this (and typed in GR_MD2 ON) I get the flat picture down right of where the character is. Sorry no screens. Anyway, does anyone know what this is and how I fix it?

By the way, I downloaded SRB2-Guy's folder he put on SRB2FFH. That might help you pinpoint what I need to type in the console or whatever.

JetTheHawk said:
When I try and use this (and typed in GR_MD2 ON) I get the flat picture down right of where the character is. Sorry no screens. Anyway, does anyone know what this is and how I fix it?
Were you using OpenGL? If you weren't, that's why.

Vash said:
JetTheHawk said:
Were you using OpenGL? If you weren't, that's why.

I was. I tried with normal AND OpenGL. I also don't know how to run MiniGL, but i'm sure that you can run this in normal OpenGL, right?

JetTheHawk said:

you need to have some stuff done(for characters only)

-you need a MD2.DAT(make sure it's located in the srb2 folder). in there you write
Code:
PLAY player.md2 3.0 0.0
-you need to rename your model to player.MD2 an put it in a folder named MD2(if you don't have one, put one in the srb2 folder)
-make sure you have the skin in the same folder as the model, and name it player.PNG.

have i missed something? i'm only typing out of memory...

SRB2Lover4Life said:
So I google it or something?

yeah, that could do, or you download it from the link the wiki provides.

Do you have to play these in OPENGL to get them working?

It didn't work. Now, one thing, give me exact instructions on how to get these working.Please.

damn!
why cant my computer play on openGL
unless i download a higher res thingy on my computer
then i cant play with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back