Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
great job keep it up!

wow all your models are great every one who has made a model and shown it has done a great job keep it up!

here's a nightsonic Fix and Update, he now has that ring around his neck, and the fix is the jump
http://www.mediafire.com/?eylt6j5xdqd
Nights fixed skin
nightsonicef6.png

Reala Fixed Skin
realaplayerkp2.png

And a christmas nights to go with it =P
christmasnightsgx7.png

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Wow, I totally phail at 3D models. What program are you using zck2020?

Milkshape 3D.

Double EDIT: Lightdasher, your last 3 skins are all recolors of eachother. >.>

light dasher said:

See the resemblence?

EDIT: Alright, I guess you did do a few changes to the middle one.

Oh yeah, and if you're such a good spriter, why are the Darth Vader sprites you gave me sprite ripps?

That last line makes it sound like you're trying to pick a fight with Light Dasher. And the last one is supposed to be a recolor, it's just a christmas version of the first.

Wow, been a while since I've seen you, CZ.
And I'm used to calling him mecha knux, I haven't really seen a difference between the two.

Can anyone turn .max files into .MD2's? It's just I've got the NiGHTS model from Sonic Riders, and maybe we could use that for NiGHTS mode.

If you give it to me or some one you knows what there doing it could work and before anybody yells at me saying "you don't know how to do that!"
I do know.

mikesword221 said:
If you give it to me or some one you knows what there doing it could work and before anybody yells at me saying "you don't know how to do that!"
I do know.
It's not that hard, and we don't know. Why would any one do that? We have no proof, and it"s rather simple.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Have you even played both character skins? Mecha was my first attempt at making my own skin, which was edited from Knuckles.
Yeah but they both had the same basic concept. And the only difference was teh amount of effort put into them. I thought you named the 2nd one metal knux because mecha was taken.
EDIT: I made my own Neo Metal Sonic
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7jwm5

light dasher said:
Oh yeah, and if you're such a good spriter, why are the Darth Vader sprites you gave me sprite ripps?
Please don't get me started, once you do, you can't stop me
1.) When I posted that, I was p!$$ed off.

2.) You didn't answer my question.

3.) Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back