Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
darksonic143 said:
Oh,sorry heres update!

player-2.png
Ah you silly billy, no ears, but i was going to make a SA2 Knux to go with my SA2 Sonic, well, im going to do tails, (yes, he DID come out of his mech)
Now, i'm going to make ray glide, with no climb, correct?
oh and nitro, you do your skins too shiny, which makes it looks......weird

Well, i've made all the models on my to do list, exept mighty, maybe i'll start on him and realese all the models in one go =P

Fun. I'm fine with whoever you make as long as you don't make mecha knuckles or the tails doll.

I'm probably not going to work on models much this weekend, I decided I wanted to make more pixel art like in my avi.

I was going to make a model for him, but I need to find a way to convert the Next gen model to md2/mdl, then use it as a reference.

Yeah, i suck at animations, so thats not gonna happen, I might just do what I did with my sadx style sonic though, have 3dsmax and Quake editor both open at the same time, then try to match the models :P

Oh and I have everything needed for Next Gen skins, so I might make a few more skins(mehpiles, shadow, ect)

i'll animate it, but i belive srb2 has a polygon count thing, i can't remember how many polygons it can have in a model, but try converting it first and just stick it right in the game with a random skin

Like I said a few post back, Sonicfreak94 and I have been trying to port it, every program we've used has failed :( and I really doubt SRB2 could handle the next gen models.That and I don't know anything about wads, and the next gen model gets most of its shading from the normal and specular map, for my skin I used photoshop and a few tricks to combine them.

I sadly don't see a way to import the model using only one texture, since theres a different texture for everything, though it might be possible with a WAD though I've never made on before.

Or I could just be brainless, and its possible to use more than one texture in a model in SRB2 <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back