Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinsent said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Nice. What's that ripped from?
Anyway, got the screens. Here's tails. Amy will hopefully be out soon.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7llgmc
Uh yeah. Good job on the tails model...Except for the fact his bangs don't go down :x and that white thing on the back of his head. And the Ugly misshaped tails.
How about instead of releasing some terrible looking models that took you two days work on a model that doesn't look terrible regardless of how long it takes?:x
Tails is really hard to make out of sonic, especially if I can't new objects or shapes onto it. The tails look like that because they used to be the spines on sonics back. If you think it's bad, why don't you try to make tails.

yeah i had the same problem as nitro, though you can use the mm3d to add a sphere into it, just use the export, the same as the quake editor, now, about that ray model, should he climb?

light dasher said:
How about we see you make a kick ass model then? huh? it's not as easy as it seems
Now, should i make ray climb?
Personally I think you should make him glide, not too sure about the climbing though.

He's going to make him glide, he just doesn't know if he should climb or not. I say no.

Oh,then glide it is!
And i made a no shading sonic!

playold.png

I can't seem to get espio to work. I've downloaded the file, downloaded the image and named it espio.png, made md2.dat with PLAY espio.md2 3.0 0.0, put it in my srb2 folder (yes I selected "all files"), booted it up and sonic was just glithched up.......did I do something wrong?

Oh, and LT, you still have'nt answered my question about metal overlord.

MBMB said:
I can't seem to get espio to work. I've downloaded the file, downloaded the image and named it espio.png, made md2.dat with PLAY espio.md2 3.0 0.0, put it in my srb2 folder (yes I selected "all files"), booted it up and sonic was just glithched up.......did I do something wrong?

Oh, and LT, you still have'nt answered my question about metal overlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back