Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possble to use multiple character models at once? If so, how?

Sorry about the multitude of inquisitions, I don't really understand this new "models" thing. Just be glad I'm only asking the important questions.

Light Dasher, you can't make Supersonic walk, the models work exactly like the wads do, you have 1 standing, the standing plus the next frames is walking. Unless you want him to be in a walking animation while stopped, and have only 2 frames of walking it wont work.

The tails model works just like all the other models. Also, I might make an updated metal sonic with a neo metal sonic super form.

Excuse me, but there's some people who would like to forget about Sonic Heros, ok? Anyways, this topic as awsome as the MD2 Model topic. SInce I can't even begin to model, I can't realy do much.

Minor detail..

Anyways, It's hard to make neo metal as a super form, so I might just scratch him or make him as him own character.
EDIT: Also, LD, I call espio!

Senku, you could have a low runspeed so SuperSonic will walk before floating without causing problems with the animation restrictions.

espio doesnt have sonic arms, and i've just finished Bean, your lucky i was about to start espio but don't make might i (think) stated i was working on him, but his shell is hard to do, here's bean
http://www.mediafire.com/?cyjn9jk4we0
beants8.png

I'm pretty sure bean has a yellow bill.

Espio's arms fixed.

EDIT:
Here's a list of characters I plan on making.
Tails Doll
Metal Knux
Tikal (maybe)
Jet (Depends on difficulty)
Wave (Depends on difficulty)
Cream
Rouge (Depends on difficulty)

it is yellow-ish, compare it to sonics, if it's not yellow enough, i'll fix it, and jet right? you could just edit or make a skin for my Bean, or let me take wave of your hands?
Senku Niola said:
Light Dasher, you can't make Supersonic walk, the models work exactly like the wads do, you have 1 standing, the standing plus the next frames is walking. Unless you want him to be in a walking animation while stopped, and have only 2 frames of walking it wont work.
i ment for the player, not actualy super sonic

After a while I think I'll just put all my characters in a zip, unless senku decides he wants to do it. He has done pretty good with editing the skins into a wad.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Nice. What's that ripped from?
Anyway, got the screens. Here's tails. Amy will hopefully be out soon.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7llgmc
Uh yeah. Good job on the tails model...Except for the fact his bangs don't go down :x and that white thing on the back of his head. And the Ugly misshaped tails.
How about instead of releasing some terrible looking models that took you two days work on a model that doesn't look terrible regardless of how long it takes?:x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back