Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sa2 skin your using is the one i made =D, the graphics are straight from Sonic Adventure 2, wait, oh no, i shouldn't have said that
*graphic replacement*
*floor replacement*
*walls replacement*
*level replacement*
oh lolol welcome to SRB2 ADVENTURE LOLOL *slaped* though my skin goes well with that model, espeacily (can't spell it) with the scr_realdealmetalharbour.wad too bad it wasn't finished

Man, from what I've been seeing light dasher and nitro_the_hedgehog are all over this modeling and skin stuff. 0_o

Sonic Adventure style sonic:
simple edit I did
Untitled-2-3.png

Untitled-3-2.png

working on fixing textures a bit, and changing the run animation.
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=510YN6M7

The sonic xtreme model, very nice, how did you manage to port it?Sonicfreak and I have been trying multiple programs with no result sadly.

Well it wasnt used ingame, but its the models the sprites where based on if I remember correctly, the model looks extremely like the one Chris Senn released.

The 3 words part doesn't count.

Anyways, my tails is done. However I refuse to release it until 1 of the 2 people that are supposed to test it and give me ascreens actually do what they're supposed to. In the mean time, I also made ana amy model and skin that won't be released until I get screens of her as well.

srb20056.png

Well, even though this is not my work, I'm just doing a little test with viewing it in SRB2, speaking of which, I still need to fix the shading on this thing.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
srb20056.png

Well, even though this is not my work, I'm just doing a little test with viewing it in SRB2, speaking of which, I still need to fix the shading on this thing.
wow, i was doing that too, with that sonic xtreme model thing, do great minds think alike?
EDIT: Wait what? Your taking over amy as well? god sake
  • Models im working on, MIGHTY, RAY(might cancel), BEAN, SILVER & Kirby
    Models i was working on
    Tails (i didn't really care on this one)
    Knuckles(so what you beat me to this one?)
    Super Sonic V2 (so he walks then flys instead of flys all the time)
    Shadow (meh i could've just used my super sonic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back