• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

WIP Maze Campaing

SCP-049-M

Amy Fan
Remenber that one part of early egg rock zone? the one if you step into the red part you get crushed? well, im doing it, but im not going to only do one, or even do something like marathon roll, ill do an entire campaing of it, the only thing i may remove/replace are the bosses.
but don't think its that easy, and go there and just thok through the whole level, the red part won't just active if you step on it, it will check if you are over it, even if you aren't stepping it! and it is also fast enough to anulate sonic's thok, and the last thing, you have to press a button to open a door that leads you to the sign post room.
here's the first level, so you can know whats happening!

srb20103.gif

gfz 1 and 2 are done, im doing techno hill 1 now
(btw, im a beginner in zone builder, so don't expect anything beautiful, and feel free to send feedbacks!:wonderful:)
Tecno Hill 1 WIP
srb20225.png

Sad annoucement, i lost every single map, i only got backup from gfm 1, so, ill do everything from 0, but this can be good so i can make a better level design, since i know a lot more than the time i started it (almost a week lol)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back